Stake Out

"good afternoon, we'd like a room on the ground floor across from 102, please" Mako asked the owner of the Inn politely.

"forget it, last time teenagers came in they trashed the whole room" the owner says but before anything could be said two people were stood on the doorway "we found you" a gruff voice made the teenagers turn around and get into a fighting stance but the two people put their hands up in defence "whoa, whoa, whoa we're not here to fight you, we're here to meet Nuktuk" the male slowly walked forward before the girl presented Bolin with a poster of himself as Nuktuk "we're your biggest fans, could you make it out to Lily and Macao" the female asked a little to creepily for Anima's taste.

"you jealous Kory?" Anima smirked as she lightly shoved her girlfriend "why would I be jealous?" the Avatar asked as sue crossed her arms "it seems Bolin is more famous then the bender of the four elements" Korra just rolled her eyes playfully as she watched a creeped out Bolin as Lily presented a doll of himself "I'm ok with it this time, these two give me the heepy jeebies" Korra whispered the last part as Mako got the room across from 102 because the owner didn't mind having 5 teens in her Inn if one of them was a mover star.

"this room is not perfect" Bolin commented as Naga's tail hit him in the face "Naga!" he yelled making Anima laughs lightly as she was sitting on a set of draws next to Asami, while Korra and Mako were looking out of the window searching for Aiwei.

"who's the bestest girl in the whole wide world" Anima stroke Naga as the Polar bear dog's tail wagged fastly "you are, yes you are" she continued a little to loadly causing her to be shooshed by Korra who had her finger on her lips "Amy, please be quiet" Korra says making the purple eyed girl make the ok sign with her hands as she stopped talking but still lightly played with Naga's fur.

"I thought stake outs were supposed to be exciting, this isn't at all" Bolin moaned before looking at the set of draws Anima was sitting on "ooh, I wonder if there's any snacks on here" Anima crossed her legs to let Bolin open the draws.

He looked through them untill he found a pai sho board "Mako wanna play some pai sho?" he asked excitedly but Mako was to focused on looking out the window "I'll play" Asmai spoke up.

"no offence, but I learned street pai sho from shady shin, and I am pretty good, so wouldn't really be a fair game" Bolin explained earning a playful smirk from Asami "so, I learned to play from my dad, the diabolical genius, I'll destroy you" Asami's face formed what Anima likes to call the Korra face, the overconfident ego face "I bet 10 yuans that Asmai will annihilate you"

"well, looks like we have ourselves a pai sho-down" the two set up the board and soon began playing but Anima started to feel tired, she doesn't really remember getting that much sleep and really wanted to take a nap "Kory? Is it ok if I take a nap?" She asked quietly making the Avatar look at her girlfriend "of course you can, I'll wake you up when when Aiwei leaves" the two smiled at each other as Anima layed herself on Naga, the polar bear dog placed her tail on Anima as a type of blanket and let the purple eyed girl wrap her arms around one of her paws, Anima soon fell to sleep.

"hey sleepy head" a gentle voice spoke as Anima was gently shaken awake by Asami, hey eye opened but winced at the sunlight coming though the window "how long was I asleep?" she asked before getting up and rubbing her eyes "about 30 minutes" Anima groaned stretched "I'm still tired" she stated before looking round noticing that Asami was the only person in the room "where're the others?" she asked and Asmai gestured with her head pointing towards Aiwei's room.

"they're in there, Korra's just gone into spirit world to find where Aiwei and Zaheer are meeting" Anima's eyes widened as she ran towards the room "why didn't anyone wake me up?" she says as she opened the door "Korra said to let you sleep" Bolin pointed at Korra who was currently meditating.