Siblings Fight

Anima jumped out the way of a rock that was flying her way "you're good for a earth kingdom girl" Anima smirked as she saw the raised eyebrow from Kuvira as they both breathed heavily "wanna take a break, get some water?" the earth bender asked and Anima nodded "sure, I wanna see Korra anyway"

The two walked off in their separate directions as Anima went to find Korra, who was on the other side of the house in another garden training with Suyin, once Anima found her girlfriend she surprised her with a hug from behind "how's the cutest Avatar doing?" she asked and Korra gasped as she turned round and hugged Anima tightly as she dug her head into the taller girls chest hearing her soothing heartbeat.

"someone's missed me" Anima chuckled with a smile "I was worried about you" Korra mumbled making Anima smile lightiy before placing a kiss on Korra's forehead "thanks for worrying about me" The two stayed in the hug for a little longer before Su cleared her throat getting their attention "this is sweet but Korra was just in her metal bending training"

Anima let go of Korra but kept her arms around Korra's small waist as the Avatar faced Suyin once again, her cheeks a light shade of red, Suyin smiled at her niece and Korra the relationship reminding her of her parents.

Korra took a small breath as she began to mold the metal in her hands, Anima smiled brightly as she saw Korra focusing on the metal, after a few seconds Korra molded the metal into a love heart after getting out of Anima's grip "a gift for you" Anima held the heart and kissed Korra's cheek "thank you, Kory"

"congratulations, you're the first metal bending avatar but not the first cheesy romantic" Anima laughed sightly at her antie as she took the heart and placed it into her pocket, having an idea for later.

"it was very sweet tho" Su added before some of the ground started cracking behind them, they looked to see a very sweaty Lin with a determined look on her face "Su, it's time we talk"

"after 30 years, you're finally ready go talk?" Su asked as Lin walked closer, completely ignoring her sisters statement "when we where in mom's office that day, you could have taken responsibility for what you did, but instead you stayed quiet, letting Mom throw her career away and ruining Mama's reputation"

The two spirit mates looked at the two sisters both hoping that a full out fight wouldn't brake out between them "mom didn't throw her career away she retired the next year a hero, and Mama's reputation curtainly wasn't ruined she had a very successful time in the fire nation helping Lord Zuko and Azula" Su fired back making Lin scoff at her sister "do you think mom wanted to retire, do you think Mama wanted to spend 3 years in the fire nation. They both was guilt ridden about what they had to do to protect you, Mom didn't feel worthy of her badge and Mama went to the fire nation because she thought she failed as a mother!"

Su sighed as she again played with the water tribe bracelet on her wrist "look, I admit that I was not a perfect kid and I've made some mistakes in the past, but - oh you made some mistakes" Lin scoffed interrupting her sister

Anima's hand began to shake before Korra held it gently, she knew that this situation wasn't good for Anima and wanted to drag her away from it but wanted to stay incase a fight broke out in between the two sisters "Lin, Mom and I already talked about this year's ago, and I talked to Mama only a couple months ago, we've worked things out, if you had gotten together with us like we'd asked, you would know that I'm a different person now and have been for a long time"

Lin scoffed again before pointing her finger at Su "you think just because you live in a big, fancy house and have a chef who cooks you fancy food that your a different person, maybe you can fool everyone else, but you can't fool me, I see right through you"

Tears began to fall from Anima's eyes, this was the Lin she remembered, the Lin she hated and now all her fears had come back about her mother been the angry woman she'd always been "you know what Lin, you're the one who hasn't changed you're still a bitter loner who only cares about herself, no wonder Mama took Anima from you for 10 years, you didn't and don't deserve her"

Lin's eyes narrowed as she angrily throw a large rock at her sister, who blocked it "ok, I guess this is how it's going to be" the two sisters bagen to fight both evenly matched as Anima begged them stop but her voice was drowned out by all the earth bending.

Korra leaned over to Bolin "should I stop them?" she asked the earth bender "you don't have any siblings fighting is all part of the healing process" Bolin explained but Korra looked over to Anima and saw the sad and distressed look on her face, she hated seeing her girlfriend in such a state "Amy, focus on me ok?" Korra gently forced Anima to look at her, their eyes connecting "everything will be ok, just wait here while I-what are you two doing?!" Opal's shouted as she landed between the two siblings forcing them away with her air bending "you're sisters!why would you want to hurt each other?" she asked as the older women breathed heavily.

Lin's eyes roled into the back of her head as she passed out "mom!" Anima shouted as she ran to catch her mother, Lin's head laid on Anima Lap as the purple eyed girl was shaking with worry "mom?" Anima's voice broke as she gently held her mothers head.

"p-please be ok" she whispered as Korra helped Anima up before some guards came and carefully carried Lin to her room before they called a doctor.

Anima was crying heavily as Korra and Su tried to calm her down "she'll be ok, right?" Anima asked as she sat down while Korra held her hand gently, her thumb lightly moving back and forth across the purple eyed girl's hand.

Su sighed as she looked at her niece "she'll be ok, one thing I can say about Lin is she's tough" Anima sniffed slightly as leaned more into Korra as they waited for the doctor to tell them what will happen to Lin.

It was a good hour before the doctor came into view, Anima stood up and rushed over to her "I-is my mom ok?" she asked shakily and the nodded "she'll be fine, she was just exhausted, she'll just need a good nights sleep"

Anima let out a sigh of relief "can I see her?" the doctor hummed for a second before nodding "just don't wake her up"

Anima looked at Korra "is it ok if I stay with my mom for the night?" she asked and Korra looked at the girl weirdly "what? Of course you can, I'll be ok" Korra kissed Anima before the girl walked off towards her mother's room.

She quietly opened the door and closed it before seeing the sleeping form of Lin Befong, the young girl silently made her way towards the bed as she saw that her mother was sleeping well and looked better then when she last saw her.

Anima couldn't decide weather or not to try and get into the bed, she was worried it might wake her mother up but the girl's thoughts were interrupted by Lin "just get in already" Anima wasted no time and got in, Lin wrapped her arm around her daughter surprising the young girl but Anima couldn't deny that it felt nice, she felt safe in her mother's arms, she soon felt her eyes getting heavy as they finally closed into a calm sleep.