Giant Women Vs Giant Unalaq

Blue and purple figures began to come from the two spiritmates, growing bigger and bigger as they stepped outside the tree of time, making everyone gasp in shock.

The figures were Korra and Anima who looked at each other and held hands before Korra reached her arm up towards the southern side of the portal, their spirit forms began to be sucked in and they were transported to were Unalaq was, which was Republic City.

The two came flying at him, crashing into him as they landed, making him fall into Republic City bay. They then stood up as Unalaq rises from the ocean and began to glow, the two concentrated as they released their spirit energy in the form of a beam, just as Unalaq did his.

The three beams crashed together meeting in the middle, but the two girls made their beans more powerful as they caused Unalaq to stumble a little as their beams hit him. They began to run at him, Unalaq then launched his tentacles trying to capture them in his hold but Korra caught them holding them tightly as Anima continued to run at him, as she got closer she punched him in the face making him stumble before picking him up and throwing him into a small moutian.

Unalaq places his hand on his head but before he could focus again, Korra jumped into the air and landed on him, punching him making him go further into the moutian.

She then placed her hand flat on his chest as a golden pulsating light came from her hand, she was looking for Raava and Seeta. Korra thought that because the two spirits share a very sting bond, they would most likely both grow inside Vattu and she was praying that they were there.

"you are looking for something that is gone" he says before wrapping his tentacles around her, suspending her in the air "they have been destroyed and soon you will be too!" he shouted as he sent a pulse of negative spirit energy onto Korra making her go unconscious.

Anima ran toward Unalaq and as he launched his tentacles the purple spirit dodged then by going under his legs and then jumping on his back, she then proceeded to punch his head making him almost lose his balance, but one of his tentacles grabbed her leg and hanged her upside down, before she could react, he knocked her out with negative spirit energy and tossed her next to Korra.

He smiled evilly as he began to make their spirits disappear "with you two gone, I will become the one true Avatar" the spirit destroying process was almost complete, the negative spirit energy had reached their necks.

But then a glowing golden ball slowly fell between then and glowed brightly making Unalaq lose consentraion, dropping the two spiritmates, they looked at Unalaq and saw two glowing balls on his chest, one blue the other purple.

"Raava-Seeta" They said their respective spirits and launched full speed at the abomination both of them hitting him untill his was on his knees, Korra then forced her hand into his chest and grabbed Raava out making Unalaq go dizzy long enough of Anima to get Seeta out.

The two spirits huddled together like it was the last time they were going to see each other, whispering between themselves at the thought they weren't going to see each other for a very long time, just saying how much they loved each other and thanked their vessels for helping them.

As they Raava and Seeta were whispering to each other, Korra began to purify Unalaq, making golden circles of water appear around him as golden energy began to cover his body, the madman screamed as he begen to turn into dust floating off into the sky "go in peace" Korra says with a slight bow.

Raava then floated near her head "Harmonic Convergence is nearly over we must return to the spirit world so we can fuse once again" Korra nodded at the 4 of them huddled together with Jinora and Seeta in Anima's hands while Raava was in Korra's They then launched themselves back to the sprit world.