The Planning

After arriving at Zeofu it took some time to get through to the Northern Airtemple, after about 40 minutes someone finally answered but it wasn't the best person to have answered "hello this is the Northern Airtemple, the best air bender Meelo speaking"

"hey its Bolin-who is this!" Bolin put his hand on his head "I told you its Bolin"

"Bolin's not here right now, can I take a message?" Meelo asked probably picking his nose, Anima held a disgusted face at the thought "give me the mic" Anima says to Bolin and he did "Meelo this is you're big sister Anima, if you don't get Dad right now I'll destroy all your Avatar story books" she threatned earning a gasp from the young boy "you wouldn't"

Anima closed her eyes slightly, even if he couldn't see her, she loved to be dramatic "try me" they all immediately heard Meelo hop off the chair and few moments later Tenzin could be heard "hello, this is Tenzin"

"Dad, Zaheer is on his way to the Airtemple, he's coming for the air benders you have to leave now!" Anima explained rather quickly but only got static back untill Tenzin spoke again "oh no, he's here"

Anima's eyes widened as the radio went off "Dad? Dad!" again the radio just held static making Anima put the radio back on the table "we need to go save them now" Anima held a shaky breathing pattern as worry set into her mind making Korra hold her girlfriend.

Su looked towards a guard "get all the clan security and have an airship ready for departure ASAP" the guard nodded and ran off quickly she then looked back at the others "meet on the airship as soon as possible to plan an attack" They all nodded leaving the room and getting prepared for the battle ahead.

As Korra was about to leave the room Anima grabbed her hand making her turn around "what's up, Amy?" Korra asked as she saw the distressed look on Anima's face "we can't let Zaheer kill the air benders" Anima stated and Korra nodded "I know we'll have a plan to save them don't worry" Korra tried to calm the purple eyed girl down but Anima sighed lowering her head "no we won't, anything we come up with Zaheer will stop us" she then looked korra deep into her eyes "we need to give ourselves to him" Korra gasped slightly stepping back a little "I know we shouldn't but he has my family Korra, I need to save them, if he kills t-th-them-hey hey its ok" Korra hugs Anima as she noticed the taller girl was starting to breakdown and soothed her.

"i don't like the only option we've got but you're right, we can't let them die" Anima calmed her breathing as she looked at her girlfriend "we need to tell the others that we've decided" Korra nodded as they walked towards the airship.

As the airship was setting off the two spiritmates gathered everyone together "I know right this moment you're all trying to think of a plan to save the air nation" Anima began before looking at Korra, firmly grabbing her hand "but we know nothing will work, apart from one thing" Korra continued "me and Amy have decided to give ourselves up to Zaheer"

The room gasped "no it's to dangerous!" Lin said immediately with a stern tone of voice "we'll figure out another way" Tonroq spoke but Anima shook her head "I've been thinking about this, going over it in my head, it's the only way to save them, without harm to anyone"

Asmai leaned against the table, placing her hands on it "they'll be harm to you two, and that's still a high price to pay" a worried shaky tone present in her voice making Anima let out a shaky breath "the world has been out of balance far to long, it needs the air nation and we can't let Zaheer destroy it and everyone we love" Korra spoke with confidence but Anima knew deep down she was scared, just as scared as her but they needed to be strong.

"help us save the air benders, then you can worry about us" Anima finished, the two watched as the people opposite them, the people who love them the most all silently thought, looking to each other.

Lin sighed before looking at her daughter again thinking for a few more moments "we're with you"

"whatever you need, you have it" Su continued stepping forward a little, Korra sighed as she let go of Anima's hand "I'll go radio Zaheer" Korra slowly walked out of the room towards the radio room.

Anima sat down holding her head in her hands contemplating, untill a soft hand gripped her chin making her look up at Asami "we'll figure out a plan, we always do" Anima just looked at her best friend and grabbed her hand "I don't think we will this time, Zaheer has all the cards and we're gonna fold" Asami sat bedside the tall girl putting her arm around Anima "what happened to my optimistic bestie?" Asami asked with a smirk nudging Anima a little.

"she became your pessimistic bestie, come on Asmai, there's no way out of it" Anima let out a long breath of frustration as Korra walked back in the room "Zaheer wants me and Amy to go to him first and then he'll release the air nomads" Su walked over to Korra  "actually, I think I've come up with a solution"

"how?" Korra asked as they walked back go the map "Zaheer doesn't know Joe many of us they're are, so we'll have the number advantage" Su then picked up two little models "we should split up into two teams, Mako, Bolin and Asmai take the airship to the temple, meanwhile my metal benders, Tonroq, Lin and I will get into possession below Laghima's peak"

Su then explained the rest of the plan and  Anima began to think this plan would work, that she and Korra will be ok that her family will be ok.

If only she knew what was to come.

______________________________

A/N been thinking of a Wednesday fic, most likely a poly fic because it'll be cute.

Other then that, I'm sorry for a long wait, hope you enjoyed it.