Memories Unlocked

Anima woke up first before Korra, she stretched and yawned a little, her hair a little messy as she sleepy tried to get up but was held back by some tanned arms holding onto her waist.

Anima smiled as she saw a sleeping Korra, she looked so peaceful but because she was tensing to keep Anima near her, she looked a little distressed, Anima looked outside and saw it was still dark, so she decided to lay back down, Korra subconsciously moved her arms around Anima's chest and put her head deep inside Anima's neck and smiled a little at the warmness and smell of the purple eyed girl.

Anima kissed her four head and suddenly got a flash of images of past Avatars and their spirit mates in the same position her and Korra are in, it seems the Avatars all share something in common, their the bottom of the relationship.

Anima smiled slightly as she placed her head on her pillow and held Korra closer to her, and went back to sleep, but this time she had dream.

~dream~

"Kiyoshi!" a woman yelled as the Avatar splashed her with help from water bending.

"what's the matter Rangi, afraid to get wet?" Kiyoshi laughed as Rangi stood up and looked up to the 7 foot tall Avatar "oh no, matter of fact, I love being wet but you of all people should know, not like this" Rangi said lustfully, Kiyoshi blushed madly as Rangi jumped on her girlfriend so she could kiss her, being 5 foot 7 had its disadvantages when your lover is so tall, unless you like climbing your partner, which Rengi did, very much.

The Fire bender kissed Kiyoshi hard, making the Woman fall down as she held onto her girlfriend, Rangi stopped kissing the Avatar "you ready to, take this to the bedroom?" Rangi then smirked as Kiyoshi nodded quickly.

The fire bender then got off of the Avatar who looked at her confused "well you better take care of yourself" she said smirking as she walked off "w-wait why?" Kiyoshi asked with a stutter and a blush, Rangi turned around with a smirk on her face "don't slash me with water, or you'll be frustrated a whole lot longer then a day" Rangi then winked at Kiyoshi before turning around, leaving her girlfriend a sexually frustrated mess.

~end dream~

Korra and Anima woke up at the same time blushing madly, they had the same dream and shyly looked away from each other smiling a little, subconsciously knowing they had the same dream that felt so real to them.

"morning Kory, how did you sleep?" Anima asked as she got off the bed and went to her wardrobe "best sleep I've had in a while" Korra admitted but then she looked down before looking back up to Anima "but I did have this memorie type thing, it was me, well Avatar Kiyoshi and her spirit mate Rengi" Korra explained and Anima tensed up a little "did it, start with Kiyoshi splashing her?" Anima asked and Korra nodded slowly.

"how'd you know?" Korra asked as Anima turned around "I had the same dream, well memory but from Rangi's point of view" Anima explained.

Korra was confused "how?" she asked but Anima didn't want to explain how, she knew why they had that memory play in their heads "don't know" the purple eyed girl said as she took her shirt off and threw it across the room, one thing she knew that would make Korra drop the topic was to do these types of things.

Korra blushed as she looked upon Anima's mostly visible torso, she suddenly got many images of Avatars past lovers in the same position, she didn't know why, but it made her wonder more about why she constantly thought about the Beifong girl.

Anima reached into her wardrobe and grabbed a green training shirt and put it on, smiling a little as she glanced at Korra's day dreaming state "Kory, you ok?" she asked and broke her day dream "y-yeah I'm fine, don't worry amante" Korra said not noticing her added word as she got out of Anima's bed.

When Korry said the word amante, Anima got another memory, it gave her a smile as she knew what to say back "ok amada" she said and it felt right coming out her mouth, Korra then froze a little as a small smile appeared on her face as the same memory Anima had played in her head, but she left the room and got ready for the day ahead.