Air Scooter Race

Anima smiled a little as she approached her siblings and Korra, when the Avatar saw the purple eyed girl she smiled widely "you came!" she says excitedly making Anima smile more "why wouldn't I? Spending time with my siblings and you is one of my favourite things" Anima's words caused Korra's heart heart to flutter, but she calmed down, remembering she was in a relationship and shouldn't feel that way.

Throughout the 6 months she'd missed sleeping with the purple eyed girl, Korra had being getting restless sleep, her heart would ache and she didn't know the reason why "all right everyone, I want a good clean race" Cara says as the group got on the start line "one lap around the island, who ever wins will get a piece of my homemade chocolate cake" the children and teens gasped and got focused, everyone loved Cara's homemade chocolate cake, it was the best treat they got.

"ok, on your marks, get set go!" Bumi waved the flag and they ran before forming air scooters and Anima formed a spirit scooter, Ikki was in lead followed by Korra and Anima with Jinora and Meelo following behind.

They zoomed by the docks, and the trees, around the air temple itself and zoomed past Pema, starting her "sorry Pema!" Anima shouted

"no worries, honey!" she chuckled back.

Anima smiled as she saw the finish line in sight and saw Ikki was going to win, but then she saw Korra's eyes glow blue, she tutted and saw that Korra was moving faster, Anima went into her spirit and caught up to Korra, grabbed her arm slowing her down, breaking her consentation, the two ended up falling meaning Ikki could go across the line first.

"Ikki is the winner!" Bumi shouted coughing a little as dust formed around, Korra groaned as she crossed her arms with a pout as she was still sat in the ground next to Anima "no fair, Amy caused me to lose consentation"

"well you was cheating by using the Avatar state" Anima smirked as Korra pouted more "you did what!" Tenzin boomed as he walked up to children and teens "the Avatar state is not to be used as a booster rocket" he says walking up to Korra, who got up off the ground as did Anima.

"you are toying with a dangerous power that you obviously do not appreciate" he says pointing at the water bender.

"it's the Avatar state and I'm the Avatar, who appreciates it more then me?" Korra asked back waving her arms about

"Tenzin calm down" Cara says walking to the two "she's just learning how to use it, besides even I used the Avatar state to win little competitions" Cara smiled but then looked at her granddaughter "on the other hand, Ani I saw you use your spirit state" she says with a raised eyebrow.

"what!" Tenzin boomed again, before sighing "you both clearly don't appreciate the power you have and you need more training to grasp the depths of your spiritual connections" he then primarily looked at Korra "not to mention your still a long way from mastering airbending"

Anima glanced down slightly, she hadn't told anyone about her recent descoveries, and the more she put it off the worse she felt about it.

Korra scoffed "I have mastered airbending" she then turned around "punch, punch, punch" she says making air punches at the trees, before turning round and smiling with her hands in her hips "see? Mastered"

"I wouldn't say mastered, more of a novice" Anima says earning an angry pout from Korra as she crossed her hands "what do you know?" she mumbled.

"looks pretty good to me" Bumi says getting a smile from Korra and a sigh from his brother "is it too late for you to un-retire from the United forces?"

Anima gasped "how could you be so cruel to uncle Bumi" she says in fake shock getting a smile from the man "the paperworks gone through little brother, from now on, it's 24/7 Bumi time!" he says grabbing Tenzin's cheeks before the bald man shrugged him off, walking closer to Korra "you've mastered Korra style airbending, now you need to master real airbending"