Fun Tea Party

The two small girls looked upon the man whos face was now illuminated by a lanturn he was carrying "I know you" Korra says and the man smiled "I was good friends with Avatar Aang and Cara"

"Iroh" they said and he smiled once again "hello you two" the girls ran over to him "why don't we leave this place, hmm?" he asked and the two nodded as they fearfully looked around.

They began walking and it only took them a few minutes to find the exit "I'm glad you both came to visit us in the spirit world, just in time as well" as their eyes adjusted they saw a table with lots of animals at it "we're having a little tea party to celebrate May-Jim's wedding, Anima squealed as she saw a pretty blue wolf and ran up to it "can I pet you?" she asked politely and she nodded.

Anima gently stroked the blue wolf spirit as it hummed "how can you marry each other, aren't you-complete opposites? I know" the frog says happily cutting off Korra.

"I tried to fight it, but she really grew on me" the toad says, Anima was done petting the wolf and sat next to Korra as she saw something that looked familiar "the spirit world is very mysterious but so is love, help yourself to some tea and cakes" Iroh says passing the two children a piece of cake that had white frosting and a strawberry in top "they are spirit cakes, so you won't gain any weight, of course you won't lose any either" the old man chuckled "my gran gran said you was funny" Anima chuckled.

"this part of the spirit world isn't so scary, right Amy?" she asked looking towards the purple eyed girl who currently had a big chunk of cake in her mouth "umm hmm" she hummed making Korra giggle as the wolf spirit took the cake from the middle of the table revealing a tea pot.

"my tea pot!" Korra shouted pointing at the small metallic object "that's right. It was yours long, long, ago" he says grabbing the tea pot "when you were Avatar Wan, you used it to carry the spirits Raava and Seeta around, untill the two spirits became one with Wan and Willow. Its my favourite thing I've found here" Iroh smiles as he poured some tea into two cups "you know, when you make tea in it, you can still taste a little light and calmness in every cup" the two girls grabbed their cups and drank from them, they breathed in slow and deep feeling both light and calmness fill their bodies, they felt complete but only for a few seconds, they thought that if this was the feeling they would have once they fulfill their bond, they couldn't wait to feel like it all the time.

Later on, the two watched Iroh play a game of Pai Sho, they both found the game confusing, as they didn't know how to play it "they say that the game of pai Sho was invented by the spirits, although some of them don't seen to grasp it very well" he says before taking a sip of his tea.

Iroh was playing against a giant flower spirit who waved his leaves "just hold on, I'm thinking" Anima looked at the pai Sho bored and saw a lotus tile, she remembered when her grandmother took her to see the white lotus, in Cara's opinion, she though it had gone a little down hill when Iroh resigned as grand lotus.

While Anima was thinking the world started to become darker as she looked at the spirits who were becoming aggressive, she suddenly ran up onto the table and her eyes glowed slightly, the spirits started to calm down, she didn't know what she was doing but it was working as Iroh calmed Korra down.

The spirit world soon returned to its happy shiny self and Anima stopped doing what she was doing and looked at all the happy spirits, she smiled at them as she looked back at Korra who was holding the small bird "come on Amy we need to take this dragon bird back to its nest" Korra called her over, the purple eyed girl jumped down off the table and ran towards the little Avatar as Iroh guided them to the start of their path.

The two girls upto the scary mountains, then at each other then to Iroh "will you come with us, it looks scary?" Anima asked with a scared voice, Iroh got down on one knee and placed his hands on the both girls shoulder "this is something you both have to do yourselfs, the people who have been coming to the spirit world lately have brought darkness and anger, so that is what you see now, but you both have something to make the spirit world better, if you let it out you can change the world around you" he explained and the two nodded slightly.

"besides, look at this little fellow, this mountain is his home when you first met him, you were frightened, but does he seem scary now?" he asked the two who replied no, petting the little dragon bird.

"many things that seem threatening in the dark are welcoming when we shine a light on them" the three then hugged before Iroh stood up and smiled once again at the two children "it was good to meet you, come visit me again soon, in this life or the next" the two waved at Iroh as they started walking towards the maintain.

They looked back to see that Iroh was now very far away "how'd we get so far in so little steps?" Anima asked Korra who shrugged and looked at the mountain, they could hear the thunder and lightning making then jump with each strike, Korra grabbed hold of Anima's hand feeling the calmness stread though her, and light spread though Anima, they both smiled as they felt complete.

"lets get to it shall we my little Avatar?" Anima asked with a smile "we shall my dear Beifong" the two giggled as they walked up the mountain, ready to return their little grain bird friend.