Stopping Pro Bending

Anima some how got to city hall before Korra, maybe it was because she was using a Sato-mobile instead of a polar bear dog, she opened the doors to the council Chambers and saw the city council sat at the table, Tenzin looked to see Anima and stood up "Anima, this is a private meeting, you shouldn't be here" he said and before Anima could say anything Korra, Mako and Bolin ran into the chamber.

Korra saw Anima and blushed slightly, remembering last night's events, she then stood in between Mako and Bolin to distance herself from Anima "You too, Korra, like I said to Anima, this is a private meeting"

The group began walking towards the council table "as the Avatar and a pro-bending player, I have a right to be heard, you can't cancel the finals" Korra said as the group stopped walking.

"Korra are you mad, Amon is going to do something to the pro bending Arena, the finals cannot go on" Anima said as she felt a pang of pain in her head, Tenzin nodded towards Anima "I know the championship means a lot to you but Anima is right the arena must be shut down" he said swaying his cape a little as he waved his arm in the air.

"what about the rest of you? Tarrlok, there's no way you're backing down from Amon, right?" Korra asked looking at the other council members.

Tarrlok stood up and gestured to Tenzin "actually, Tenzin and I agree for once" Anima had a shocked face, so he has some brain cells after all, Anima thought.

"The council is unanimous, we're closing the arena" Tenzin finished, Mako and Bolin were outraged "no!-you can't!" Mako and Bolin shouted

Korra walked a little closer to the table of councils "I don't understand, I thought you of all people would take a stand against Amon" Korra said gesturing towards Tarrlok "theres taking a stand and then just giving the crazy, insane terrorist what he wants" Anima said, Korra glanced at her, she couldn't get what Anima said the night before out of her head, it kept repeating on a loop, it was like heavenly music, but the Avatar forced herself to look away from the purple eyed girl.

"I'm afraid Mrs Beifong is correct, while I am committed to bringing that lunatic to justice, I will not put innocent lives at stake, just so you and your friends can play a game" Tarrlok finished, Mako walked closer to the table and pointed at Tarrlok " pro bending may only be a game to you, but think of what it means to the city right now, the arena is the one place we're benders and non benders gather together in peace to watch benders-beat each other up in peace it's an inspiration to everyone" Mako began his little speech but Bolin finished it off, Anima sighed as the two teens just gave her back her headache.

"guys, I'm sorry to say this but your all being foolish, the reality is, if they don't close the arena, Amon will do something that will hurt many people" Anima spoke up in frustration as she rubbed her temples.

"The reality is if they close the arena they let Amon win" Korra said arguing with Anima, Bolin agreed with Korra, it made Anima roll her eyes and cross her arms, how can I be attracted to someone so stupid, she thought but immediately took it back in her head as she felt regret saying it.

"I'm sorry Korra, but our decision has been made, this meeting is adjourned" Tarrlok was about to slam his hammer down until a metal cable snapped it, they looked behind them and saw Lin Beifong, she started to walk up to them "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with the Avatar" everyone was in shock "you do?" Tarrlok asked.

"yeah? You do?" Korra said in confusion "mother, you can't be serious Amon will do something very terrible if the Arena is kept open" Anima stated but Lin took no note of Anima as she pointed at Tenzin "I expected this cut and run response from Tenzin and quite frankly Anima as well, but the rest of you? Come on, show a little more backbone, it's time that the benders of this city displayed some strength and unity against these equalists" Lin said and Anima couldn't believe it, well she could, bu the didn't want to, her own mother, the chief of police, was going to put people in danger.