Outlaw Airbender Kai

"come one, come all, and witness the amazing aorbenders!" Bolin, wearing a fake moustache, yells into a megaphone as a crowed starts to form "this airbending show will leave you breathless with wind!"

Off in a corner Anima placed her hand on her face "I can't believe we're following Bolin's plan" Korra then nudged her slightly "come on, I thought you'd be up for a little show"

"if I wasn't in it, then yes, but I'm in it as the Avatars side kick" she frustratedly sighed before looking down "is that all people see me as?" Anima asked "The Avatar's side kick" Anima's low voice hurt Korra making her lightly grab hold of Anima's hand "you're more then a side kick, you're my partner, my girlfriend, my spiritmate" Korra's soft words brought a smile to Anima's face.

The purple eyed girl kissed Korra on her cheek "you're the best, thank you Amada" Korra smiled at the name and then kissed Anima "oh no who will help us!" Bolin yells letting the two girls know it was their time to shine.

"we will!" Korra shouted as she placed her hands on her hips "with our airbending skills we will apprehend this convict!" Anima adds on before the two made a small tornado which lifted Mako into the air, the girls laughed as he started shouted for them to let him down.

The show went on highlighting how good air bending is, the crowd was very entertained until the end, which is when a boy ran up to them "hey, hello, if you're looking for air benders, you just found one" he then did some air bending to show he was telling the truth "I want to join you guys" he says smiling.

The group smiled back at him "looks like we've got our first recruit" Korra smiled at Tenzin, Anima couldn't describe the emotion on her fathers face, but she could guess that it was immense happiness and she loved it.

"just so we're clear, we're going to Ba Sing Se, then the Northern air temple to live as nomads and rebuild the air nation, that ok with you, shorty?" Anima explained and the boy nodded "yeah, Ba Sing Se, rebuild the temple, air nomad whaddyado, I'm in, let's go right now" Bolin raised his arms in happiness jumping up slightly "this is gonna to be so great, you are gonna love it-uh, ah... Real quick what's your name?" He asked.

"kai, so when do we hit the road?" he asked rather eagerly making Anima raise her eyebrow a little "hang on a second, where are your parents? Can't just take you away without their say so" Kai then looked down as a small frown appeared on his face "my parents are, gone" the revelation made everyone take a small shocked breath in.

"it happened about a year ago, my hometown was raided by outlaws, but my parents fought back against them, I was so scared, but they told me not to worry they would protect me. And they did my parents saved the entire village, but died in the fight and I've being on the run ever since, the same outlaws are after me" Kai began to hold the strap on his bag halfway through his story, it brought tears to Bolin's eyes as he looked down at Kai.

"well, you don't have to be on the run anymore right guys tell him" Bolin says turning towards Tenzin and Korra "I'm so sorry about your parents, I know we could never replace them, but we're here for you" Tenzin started leading Kai towards the air ship, they all borded and was preparing to take off.

"guys, I think we got trouble!" Mako says as he looked out the window to see somemen getting off of some motorcycles "release the boy or we'll take him by force" one of them said as the others got into a line with rocks ready to throw at the air ship.

"the outlaws, they're after me, let's get out of here!" he pulled on Korra's arm but she stayed put and looked down to him "we're not running from anyone" Korra gestured for Anima to join her at the airship door, they both stood in on a side with their arms a little out as the door opened "if you want Kai, you'll have to go through us" Korra then jumped out causing the men to throw their rocks.

Korra just destroyed them as Anima jumped and made a big wave of air knocking the four men out leaving only one left, Korra swiftly took him out leaving the two to stand victorious "youre days of harrasimg an inoccent boy are over" Anima says sternly

"you outlaws are going to prison" Korra added, as one of them held his head "outlaws? Innocent boy? I'm a sheriff and these are my deputies and this kid is a theif" the twos eyes widened, Anima looked back at Kai with a serious glare, the boy just smiled nervously as Anima looked back at the sheriff "whatever he told you is a lie, we've been chasing him for months"

Korra then looked back "where's Kai" her voice was deadly stern and angry, Anima looked back and didn't see the boy "he was just there" she pointed but then saw Mako dragging the boy back "I found him slipping away"

"I was going to the bathroom" Kai says but then Mako just lifted up his bag slightly "with your sack of gold?" Mako then threw the bag next to the Sheriff, it fell revealing the shiny contents "I told you, I found that on the road!" Kai shouted.

Anima went down to his level, her normal bright purple eyes looking darker the longer she glared at him "stop lieing and tell the truth" her voice was calm but had a bight to it, Kai couldn't started to shake a little as he was scared of the purple eyed girl "the truth is, he's the outlaw he spent his entire life as an orphan until he got adopted by a real nice family about six months ago, and he repayed them by stealing all their life savings, we've been after him ever since" the sheriff explained and Korra looked at Kai as two police officers held him.

"the person who stole that stuff was the old me, once I got air bending, I changed I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like air bending chose me for a reason, like I'm a new person" the police officers then began to take him away "I'm sorry! Please! You have to listen to me"

"where are you taking him?" Anima asked as the police officers began to walk away with Kai "he's going to jail" the sheriff says, Korra stood forward "you guys got the family savings back right?" Korra asked and Anima instantly knew what Korra was thinking.

The sheriff nodded "Well, now that the stolen items are returned, could we have Kai?" the Avatar asked making Tenzin walk next to her "do you really want our first new member of the air nation to be a lair and a theif?" he asked and Korra turned back to him with a light smile "he just needs some guidance, Tenzin. And who better to give it to him then is?"

"do you want this kid or not?" the sheriff asked as Tenzin played with his beard while he thought "yes, you can release the boy into our custody" Kai smiled as he ran up to Korra and hugged her.

Anima and Mako looked at each other with the same look on their face, they were both very sceptical about Kai coming into their little group and as they borded, they stopped Kai to have a little chat "we're just going to say this once" Anima started as Mako bent down  "don't think you have us fooled, especially me, because I know exactly what you're all about, so don't mess up or you'll have us to deal with" Kai just smiled with his hands in his pockets "I'll be in my best behaviour, I promise" he then walked up the ramp with Jinora, who had blushing cheeks.

Anima sighed as she walked onto the air ship straight towards her and Korra's room, once she got in she sat on the make shift double bed, she thought about how Korra just let a liar and a thief onto the ship, she could see why Korra let him, to help him become better, but could not see him becoming better.

She thought about his crime of stealing his adopted family's entire life savings, and couldn't forgive him for it, who steals from people who are willing to help.

"Amy?" Korra's voice came from the door, Anima looked to see Korra standing there, the purple eyed girl just sighed as she layed down "are you ok?" Korra asked as she sat on the edge of the bed "how could you let him in here?" Anima asked as she looked Korra.

"we can help him become better- he stole from people who were willing to help him, their entire life savings, what sort of person does that" Anima cut Korra off, The Avatar gentle held Anima's hand making the purple eyed girl look at her "everyone is capable of change Amy, and he's willing to try, so please don't be mad at me for letting him in" Korra put in her puppy eyes and Anima cracked, she smiled as she pulled Korra on top of her.

"I could never be mad at you, Kory" Anima then placed a kiss on Korra's head "I'll give him the benefit of a doubt just this once, but if he tries to steal from us, I'm gonna throw him into jail myself"

Korra snuggled up to Anima, placing her head on the taller girls chest "I'll agree to that"