In The Beginning

Few days had past since Ikki was found, Anima's training was coming on very well, she'd spent hours on end perfecting her form and Anima could say she could now air bend, but still she thought of Korra.

The family had gone to the Eastern Air Temple and right now, Anima was doing doing push ups, she'd being doing this type of training for the past two hours "198 199 200" she says breathing heavily.

Anima got up and grabbed a towel wiping her face from her sweat, suddenly she felt a wave of dizziness come over her, she nearly fell but placed her hand on a near by pillar, catching herself just in time.

She breathed heavily as her mind cleared and she could stand again "what was that?" she asked herself and remembered that she did just finish two hours of working out and came to the conclusion that she just wasn't use to working out in the high peaks of the Eastern temple.

"hey Ani, how are you?" Kya says as she walked round a corner, looking upon Anima who just smiled "just got done with a work out" Anima explained as she quickly put a top on "oh, how did you do?" Kya asked

"I'd say I did well, 200 push ups, 200 sit ups, 200 squats and I ran up the stairs 200 times" Anima smiles proud to herself and Kya gasped "how did you do all that?"

"I've being doing it since I can remember, you don't get this body without some work" Anima gestured to her body and Kya laughed "well that body will need some dinner, so come on Pema's made vegetable noodle soup" Kya informed her and Anima smiled "yes" she cheered and ran past Kya towards the eating pace.

"wait for me, I love veggie noodle soup!" Kya then caught up with Anima as they entered a room to see the rest of their family, Anima sat down next to Jinora and smiled at her sister, while Kya sat down in between Tenzin and Bumi.

Tenzin said his normal before dinner thanks to the spirits and they began to eat "oh my spirits, Pema" Anima says dreamily "how are you such a good cook, this is unbelievable" Pema smiled at the young girls compliment "well when you've cooked as long as I have, you pick things up"

"could you teach me?" Anima asked and Pema felt so happy that her step daughter was interested in what she did "of course, I'd love to teach you what I know" Anima smiled as she continued to eat her dinner.

Once they finished it was night time and they had to go to bed, unlike in the southern Air Temple, they all had separate sleeping spaces, which where tents, even though Anima loved sharing a room with Kya, she did like her own space.

Anima entered her tent and puffed up her pillow before laying down, she put the cover over her and let her eyes close, it was a few minutes till she fell to sleep, but tonight was different.

She saw a woman and man, the man had black hair, white skin and had glowing blue eyes, while the woman had brown hair, tanned skin and glowing purple eyes.

She saw flashes of them, going into a forest filled with strange creatures, then she saw three spirits fighting, then the two traveling with the spirits, that had gotten so small they fit inside a tea pot.

The four traveled the world seeing lion turtles getting the elements learning how to them but at one point the girl went somewhere else, with the purple spirit.

The two traveled to a far distant land, they met another lion turtle, but it seemed different, when they spoke to it, it had a feminine voice that seemed like it was weak, the purple spirit asked almost begging for it to use its power one last time to help save both the spirit world and the human world.

In its last dying breath, it gave the Woman a fourth element, it felt so much different to the other three she had, but the purple spirit taught her how to use it.