Vines And A surprise

Anima slowly opened her eyes as she stretched up from the bed, she yawned slightly as she glanced down and smiled at the sleeping form next to her.

Anima loved waking up in the morning to see Korra next to her, the way she looked when sleeping would make the purple eyed girl smile. Korra would sleep with her hair down, which Anima loved, and PJs that didn't leave much to the imagination, being a basic tank top and long pants, little snores emitting from her, it made Anima sigh contently that she could finally have moments like this, and she never wanted to them end.

Anima leaned down and kissed the Avatar's four head, making her smile as she moved closer to the purple eyed girl, snuggling herself into her side "morning Amy" Korra's raspy voice made Anima's breathing become shaky for a moment, as she felt herself heat up for a moment, she loved Korra's morning voice, it made her sound so attractive and she wasn't even trying to be.

"morning Kory, you ready to start the day?" Korra groaned as she pulled the covers over her head "come on, Avatar the days burning away" Anima pulled the cover off Korra reveling her clothed body, the Avatar groaned as she reached around for the cover, not wanting to open her eyes, but Anima had set in on the floor out of Korra's reach "can't we have a day off, I just wanna sleep" placed her pillow over her head as Anima got up and rolled her eyes.

"would you get up if we do the thing you suggested last night?" Anima put on a faint flirty tone as she saw Korra lift the pillow off her head with a raised eyebrow "maybe, depends what I suggested"

"well you said something about a shower together but never mind, you don't seem that interested if you can't remember you suggested it" Anima plays off the suggestion with a wave of her hand turning round and taking her top off revealing her almost bare back to Korra as she walked into their bathroom, Korra blushed as she immediately got off the bed and quickly wanted towards the bathroom only to be met with a door closing and a clicking noise meaning it was locked.

"Amy, come on don't tease me like that" Korra whined as she knocked on the door "oh my this water is so nice, I wish I could share it with someone, oh well" Anima chuckled to herself as she heard Korra groan.

After a few seconds Anima opened the door a jar and saw the cutest pout shed ever seen on Korra "come on kory, I'll stop teasing" Korra smiled as she walked inside the bathroom and pulled Anima into a kiss and closed the door.

After their 'shower' the two got dressed and went to see the damage the vines had caused to a part of the city. The vines made the city look unrecognisable, it was like they were trapped in a jungle but in fact, they were just on a street in Republic City

"how are we ever going to clear away all these vines?" Korra groaned out, she then fire blasted at some of them making them retract but they just grew back making Korra groan frustratedly "I don't get it!" she yelled as she rested her head on Anima's shoulder "we can vanquish Vaatu, but not a bunch of stupid vines?"

"I'm sure you'll find a way" Tenzin says as Korra walked off "why do you wanna get rid of them?" Jinora asked as she held one of the many spirits that now lived in Republic City "you both changed the world, we're connected with the spirits again the wilds are their home" Korra sighed as she reached an opening to the city "I don't think the people who used to live here are as excited about it as you are" Korra then used Aangs old staff to reveal the Republic city, some of it anyway, most of the it had vines going all over but it still resembled a city.

They all walked out of the tiny forest, Anima and Korra had Cara and Aang's staffs, they had trained more in their Air bending allowing them to use them, which they both liked, it made Korra feel a connection to the previous Avatar after what Unalaq and Vaatu did. Anima liked it because it made her feel closer to her grandmother, who she missed so much, so having her old staff made her feel better.