Closer With Asami

The Fire ferrets were currently destroying their first opponents in the tournament, Anima was watching from the box the teams emerge from, it was very exciting to see.

In just 5 minutes, the other team was gone and the three we're making their way back towards the box "you guys were awesome!" Anima shouted hugging/shaking Bolin in happiness, Korra watched with envy as Anima had her hands on Bolin, but the Avatar just pushed that feeling aside as she focused on Mako "we were really connecting out there in that ring" the firebender said as he placed his helmet in his locker, Anima let go of Bolin and let him shout out to the crowd as she got a better listen in on the twos conversation.

"yeah" Korra said with a blush on her face "you know I feel like the two of us have being connecting really well out of the ring, too" Korra said looking down with glances at Mako as he turned around "um, sure" he said confused.

"so I was thinking we should spend some time together" Korra said holding her right arm nervously, Anima looked upon the scene and sighed defeated, her plan was down the drain if Korra confesses her love for Mako, the plan she spent the last month crying and thinking about, trying to build up her confidence to tell Korra her feelings but now it seems all of that worry and sadness was for nothing.

"we've been spending a lot of time together" Mako said and Anima face palmed, is he really this stupid, she thought.

"I mean, outside of the gym and not while searching for kidnapped family members or fighting chi blockers" Korra said looking in every direction but at Mako, Anima furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, she was there when Mako and Korra searched for Bolin, maybe that's were the liking started, Anima thought.

"Asami and I are-look I really like you, and I think we were ment for each other" Korra cut Mako off as she blushed a deep shade of red and hid her face, Anima's mouth opened slightly, hurt filled her heart as the sentence repeated in her head, as Korra said it, she thought it felt a little off in her mouth, like it was ment for someone else, Anima just turned around and looked towards the crowd, but still listening in.

"Korra, I'm really sorry, but I just don't feel the same way about you" he said, Anima could tell he was lying to himself, and it made Anima's heart crack more.

"forget I ever said anything" Korra said and walked to put her helmet in her locker as the door opened and Asami walked in "congratulations, guys" she walked over and hugged Mako "you were so amazing out there" she then kissed Mako's cheek as him and Korra looked at each other sadly.

"I know right, they were like a well oiled sato-mobile out there" Anima said as she walked towards Asami "speaking of Sato-mobiles, how's that one I saw you driving the other day?" Asami asked as Mako went back to his locker "it runs like a peach, it was a gift from Tarrlok but Kory let me have it" Anima said as the two locked eyes and admired them.

This had being happening a lot, the two would just gase off and admire the beautifulness of each others eyes "has anyone told you your eyes are so pretty?" Asami asked and Anima blushed a little "yeah, many times but your the most beautiful girl thats said it" Anima flirted making Asami blush a little and laugh, Korra watched the interaction and felt a deep hatred for Asami, wasn't Mako enough, she thought, Korra then looked back at Bolin who had asked her on a date "you know what, I could use a little fun right now" she said and Bolin went all excited as the two left the room.

"Kory, where you going, I thought we were going to train after the match?" Anima asked bringing her attention to two about to leave, Korra turned around and looked at Anima and smirked slightly noticing Mako was looking at her also "me and Bolin are gonna have some fun, sorry" she said and left with Bolin.

Anima showed a look of hurt on her face "b but-" Anima said but couldn't form any words, Asami placed her arm around Anima in comfort "she doesn't know what she's missing" she said and Anima went confused "what are you talking about?"