chapter 1

The present. 

Three years after the war with C3 everyone went back to doing their usual things. Licht went back to doing his concerts, Mahiru and Sakuya were in their last year of high school, Misono mostly stayed in the Alicein mansion which hosted meetings and gatherings for the Servamp/eves, Mikuni fixed the relationship with his family and now is staying at his childhood home and only leaves to go to his shop, Tetsu went back to helping his parents at his families hot springs resort, Izuna quit C3 and became the eve of Wrath and as for Niccolo he became the eve of Gluttony and was very busy being a Mafia leader.

Things have changed and some things haven't. Like Jeje still shoots Mikuni, but not so often now and when he does Mikuni just walks out ignoring him. Hyde still annoys Licht who rarely kicks him now. Tetsu has now made a hobby of shutting Hugh in his coffin lead and sitting on it. Lily still strips, but Misono now just walks away and has stopped throwing books. Tsubaki is still as annoying as ever and Sakuya just ignores him and burns one of his fox toys. When Kuro became lazier Mahiru just picks him up and shuts him outside and when Lidio (Gluttony) goes to the kitchen to sneak food Niccolo (his eve) just ignores him and as for Freya (Wrath), she noticed the changes before everyone else did cause Izuna (her eve) was always avoiding her.

The Servamps started getting worried about their eve's sudden change of behavior.

*It started 1 month ago when everything was fine!*

It was just a normal day and everyone was gathering in the courtyard for a get-together.

Misono smiled when he saw his friend "Hey Mahiru!!!" He waved happily!

Mahiru smiled and gave his friend a hug "Hello! How are you??"

Misono hugged his friend back "Good! I just wanted to talk to the eves first! Follow me, everyone else is inside!"

The two friends walked up the beautiful staircase to Misono's room. They heard noises coming from the longe were the room the Servamps were.

"Can't they ever be quiet?" The two friends say in unison. They enter the room. Both friends were trapped by their friends as they all hugged each other. 

"So why did you just wanna talk to us, little brother?" Mikuni asked from his seat on the bed beside Misono. 

"I have been having dreams about our p...p....previous life... b...be...before....we...meet..t..our Servamps and remembering all the terrible things we did" Misono replied looking down at his hands that were resting in his lap. Everyone was quiet for a moment until.

"I have been getting calls and emails from our old bosses, asking to get us all back in the field again," Mahiru replied. "I keep ignoring them but, they won't stop." 

"Same here. Nearly every day I get a message or a voice mail, I nearly smashed my phone, but I didn't." Licht also speaks up glaring at his pocket where his phone was.

"Why didn't you break your phone? That's what you used to do!" Sakuya sitting beside him asked him.

"If I did that, then Hyde would ask and I can't bear to tell him the truth about what we all did!" Licht replies.

"He does make a good point. I don't think I could tell Hugh, how many people we killed." Tetsu says the last word in a whisper.

"I agree!" Mahiru nodded.

"I wouldn't have the guts to either!" Misono also agreed with Licht's statement. 

"Think of their faces if they knew!" Mikuni added sadly.

"Kuro called me kind yesterday, and I felt angry could I wish that was true and I was upset 'cause I wished I could tell him but I'm scared he might leave me!" Mahiru explained. 

"Yeah I wish they would understand,  but we have already lost everyone close to us. Family, friends, and I don't want Tsubaki to be next!" Sakuya exclaimed

"So what do we do? They are gonna find out soon enough." Mahiru said sadly.

"What do you mean Mahiru?" Misono asked puzzled.

"Well, Izuna called before I got here and said neither she nor Niccolo could make it 'cause they were both busy and well she said she saw Melissa, Charlie, Camryn, Pearl, Sandy, and Samual in town asking around for us." 

(chapter 1 done, sorry it's short!)

(Hope it's not confusing)

(More in next chapter)

(Created by Katebluejaguar)

(Bye)