Chapter 13.

Mahiru sighed and stood once he had finished eating. It was now just past midnight. Everyone had gotten about two or three hours of sleep. Everyone had come down to have something to eat and drink and now they were all gathered in the lounge to hear the plan. The map lay on the coffee table. Niccolo and Iduna occupied the floor net to the table, and everyone else sat on the couches.

Mahiru stood and leaned over the map. "Alright, for starters we have proof that the SSWEA base here hasn't moved." He pointed at a huge bank that was circled on the map.

Tsurugi sighed. "Isn't that a bank?"

Niccolo looked up from the knife that he was sharpening. "The base is underground. They own the bank. That's how this particular base gets their money."

Mahiru nodded. "Anyway, the targets that are living here are located here." He pointed to the houses that are circled. 

Misono stood and pointed at a house that was shaded in blue. "This here is Gear's place."

"Here is the plan; Niccolo and Iduna you are going to hack into the SSWEA network and plant a virus." Mahiru explained.

Iduna looked up with a 'you must be insane' look on her face. "Are you crazy?"

"Look, the SSWEA will stop us from going to Gear's place. Because Gear is a werewolf that is a 'pacifist' they don't bother him. But Gear has valuable information which he got, well stole, from the SSWEA base when they called him over to ask him some routine questions."

Niccolo thought for a moment, then he realized where Mahiru was going with this. "Ah. I see."

Misono looked at him with a confused look. "What?"

"If someone hacks into the SSWEA and plants a virus in their system, they will be too busy trying to solve it, that they'll be too busy to go and check on Gear or our targets." 

Sakuya nodded as he took a sip from his drink. "Makes sense."

"Also Mikuni, Sakuya, and I are the only ones that are going to see Gear." Mahiru declared.

Ryusei and Kouki started. "What/we're splitting up?" They shouted in unison.

"The SSWEA will be watching all of their agents, especially the ones that we are after. The SSWEA will only be down with the virus for ten to twenty minutes if we are lucky. Tetsu, Misono, Licht, Lucky, Kouki, and Ryusei will be going after our targets. Sakuya will be protecting Niccolo and Iduna. C3 will also be on the lookout for us and watching Gear. So after the hack, Sakuya will go and find a few of his subclass friends, so they can start up a riot in the city to keep C3 occupied. Then me, Alex, Mikuni, who C3 and the SSWEA will be expecting will go and see Gear." Mahiru explained.

Everyone was quiet for a moment as Mahiru's explanation of the plan entered their thoughts.
Misono was the first one to speak. "That is actually a good plan, but slightly complicated."

Tsurugi looked at him. "Why is it complicated?"

Licht answered before Misono had a chance, mostly because he was getting annoyed with the C3 hound's stupid questions. "Think about it. In order to make this work, everything needs to be in sync. If something in this plan like for example Misono's group start killing early then the whole plan will be busted."

"Licht is right. Anyway, once you have completed your tasks, make sure that you are not being followed and come over to Gear's hideout in the countryside."

"Question Mahiru, what if some of us end up getting caught and they beat the location out of us?" Iduna asked, remembering a time back when they still worked for the SSWEA and that had actually happened.