Chapter 41

Meanwhile back at the chamber.

Gear is all healed up and is taking a nap with his head in Sleepy Ash's lap.

Lawless is still recovering from what Mikuni said earlier with World End, Who's Coming and The Mother comforting him.

C3 are all checking weapons and making sure they had everything.

And right at the center of the chamber was Niccolo arguing with Sakuya.

Mahiru and the others stood nearby in case they needed to jump in.

"Sakuya calm down!" Iduna exclaimed.

"Calm down? Calm down! I guess Mikuni had the right to snap like that and don't tell me to calm down! I saw Misono die because I used my ability in doors! And I couldn't do anything! I was captured and insulted by some very annoying people. And on top of that the people we don't want to see are where they should not be! I bet it was Shuhei's fault! They must have told them where to find us!" Sakuya snapped.

Shuhei bowed his head in shame. He didn't regret what he did. He did it out of love for his friends.

Mahiru stepped forward blocking the C3 members from Sakuya's view. "Alright, don't blame Shuhei! It was a mistake to leave the vampires behind in the first place."

Sakuya laughed. "Listen to yourself! It was you who said we needed to leave them behind in the first place!" Sakuya snapped at Mahiru.

Iduna stepped forward. "And don't blame Mahiru! It was a group decision!" She said defending the boss.

"None of this would had ever happened if we hadn't joined the SSWEA in the first place!" Sakuya continued yelling.

Alex popped out from her hiding place from behind Tetsu. She really hated arguments and yelling. But even she knew that what Sakuya was saying was ridiculous. "Alright, now you're being dumb. If we hadn't, we would be dead right now in graves!"

"Maybe that would have been for the best." Sakuya grumbled.

Iduna gasped. "How could you say that? I may have had the same thoughts before but now I don't! I'm glad I entered the SSWEA! If not I would not have met the Servamp of Wrath which I dearly love!" She snapped.

The Mother was surprised. So surprised that she couldn't speak.

"If you can't figure out that entering the SSWEA was probably the best thing for us then there is something wrong with you!" Iduna stared at him before marching off down a tunnel opposite the one Mikuni had stormed down.

The Mother stood. "Allow me to go and see her." She said as she walked after her.

"Sakuya how could you?" Alex exclaimed.

"If we were dead at least we couldn't ruin any lives! I wonder if the Servamps would forgive us if they knew what we did. Lawless knows. Why not everyone else?" Sakuya snapped.

Niccolo didn't want World End to know. The things he did, he knew he wouldn't forgive him. "Sakuya don't you dare so another word!" Tetsu wrapped an arm around his waist to stop him attacking the green head.

"I wonder does World End know that in fact you killed all those woman, kids and elderly behind the backs of his eve's so he would be forced to kill them?" Sakuya's stared right at Niccolo.

Niccolo paled and looked down.

World End's eyes widened. His gaze turned to Niccolo, who refused to look at him. "Niccolo.... Is that true?"

"Does The Mother know that Iduna had told C3 the location of the Count?" Sakuya continued, staring at the tunnel that Iduna had gone down. He saw the shadow of The Mother pause to listen and she continued down the tunnel. "Does Pride know that Tetsu used to kill his subclasses or that Mahiru had sent that letter from C3 to kill your creator?"