Chapter 18

So far this story has focused on Mahiru and the others so this chapter will mainly focus on the Servamps and what they are doing. Hope you enjoy!
____________________________________
~At the Alicein Mansion~

Lawless banged his fist on the table. "What do you mean we're under house arrest?" He shouted.

After realizing that what Lawless said was true, the vampires tried to go and find them, however they had barely made it out the front door, when they were stopped by C3. Now they were in the dinning room.

Yumikage was leaning against the wall behind Shuhei and Junichiro who sat at the table. "Like we just said you guys are not allowed to leave the house."

Who's Coming stood. All the Servamps had been sitting on one side of the table while C3 sat on the other side. "Our Eves are missing!" The Servamp of Melancholy stated. He just wanted to get answers.

Junichiro sighed. "We understand that they are missing. But you need to face the facts and the facts are, they are no longer your eves anymore."

The Mother has been watching quietly the whole time finally spoke. "You know where they are." She said.

Shuhei shook his head. "No we don't. All they told us was to keep you from following them. Then they left." He lied.

Old Child had too been quiet. But now his patience was disappearing quickly. "Call them." He demanded.

Yumikage was now getting very annoyed. He disliked getting ordered around by vampires. "We don't have their numbers."

"What about Tsurugi?" Doubt Doubt mumbled.

"Unfortunately, Tsurugi is overseas on a C3 mission. He won't report in for a while, but he doesn't know what has happened." Junichiro replied.

"Why did they leave?" Sleepy Ash asked looking at Shuhei.

"They didn't say."

"Can't you track them?" World End said while eating chips.

Shuhei sighed. "Yes but-"

"Don't you think that they left for a reason? If they didn't tell you or take you then it's clearly obvious that they don't want to be found!" Yumikage yelled in frustration.

All of Love, who had been looking at the table the entire time, looked up. "Yes. Which is why we want to find them. We want to know why they left without telling us."

Old Child nodded. "And if they still want us to leave then we will and we won't go and find them. But we want to hear it from them."

Yumikage grabbed Junichiro and dragged him out into the corridor. "They are too stubborn for their own good."

"I think we should tell them that we'll get Tsurugi to call Mikuni and record the call." Junichiro answered as he blinked three times. It was Junichiro's way of saying 'I have a plan'.

Yumikage looks at his friend as if he couldn't believe what he was saying. "Why?"

"You heard them! They won't stop searching unless Mahiru and the other tell them why they left. So if we say that we'll organize for Tsurugi to call them, then it'll not be true obviously, but it'll keep them here long enough to for us to come up with a real plan." Junichiro explained.

Yumikage looked like he wanted to argue but he didn't. He just nodded. It wasn't a good plan, but it was the best on they had.

The two enter the room. Yumikage goes back to leaning against the wall and Junichiro sat back down next to Shuhei and whispered the plan into his ear.

Shuhei sighed. "Very well. When Tsurugi checks in again, we'll ask him to try and get ahold of Mikuni and ask him to call us. Now we're not promising that he'll pick up, but it's better than nothing."