Chapter 12

To Sleepy Ash.
If you are reading this then you must have realized that we have left. But it was for a good reason that I cannot tell you. I can't even say when I will be back because I don't know. I have broken our contract, just like my friends. We only want you guys to forget about us and move on with your lives. You're free. I know you didn't like having a contract so now you are free to do whatever you want. We only ask that you do not follow us. It is too dangerous in another way for you to be involved with us. Last night may have been the last time we see each other, so thinking simply it's best to hold onto that memory. That amazing moment. I have to go. So I guess this is goodbye. None of us wanted to do this, unfortunately, we had no other choice.
So goodbye Sleepy Ash.
I'll miss you lazy.
From Mahiru.

Sleepy Ash's eyes widened as the letter fell from his hand and onto the floor. The vampire felt the tears fall as he fell off his bed and onto the floor. His siblings came bursting through the door and to his side hugging him.

"What about the seasons?" Sleepy Ash asked when he had eventually calmed down.

Doubt Doubt held up a letter that he had found in the Servamp of Winters room. "I found this in the Servamp of Winters room."

Dear Deadly sin Servamps.
We too received the letters left by our Eves and are grieving our loss, like you are. We didn't want to disturb you so we left this letter before we left. We have decided to go out own way from you guys. For now and no we are not following our young friends. We are respecting their plea to not follow. We hope you'll do try the same, but knowing you guys that seems unlikely to happen. Unfortunately, we won't stop you, however, we want you to think extra carefully about the dangers that you are about to walk into when you do after them. Anyways, I would like to warn you about someone through. There is another organization similar to C3. It's called the SSWEA. Which stands for Servamp, Subclass, Werewolf, Execution Agency. They are quite more dangerous than C3, not just because of their intelligence, but their weapons. They right now for some reason don't seem to be too happy about something and they hold a grudge against C3. So if you do happen to run into them, be very cautious, whatever you do, don't be stupid and fight them. Run straight away. We hope to see you guys soon, but the SSWEA are currently hunting us, and for some reason, they don't seem to know about you guys, so please keep it that way. That's part of the reason why we left and please call us when you find our Eves.
Love the season Servamps.