Chapter 40

Warning: this chapter contain smut! So your welcome. Read at your own risk! And this is a very long chapter.
Enjoy!

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

The Servamps were there.

There was nothing they could do about it now. All they could do was accept it.

They all looked back at the house. Mikuni collapsed onto the ground on his hands and knees. His long golden locks that he hadn't once cut since he left were so long now that they fell over his face, hiding it.

Mahiru sat down next to him. He couldn't imagine what his friend may be feeling. None of them had lost more people in one day than Mikuni. First his parents, then Misono and Tsurugi on the same day. They could only imagine what he may be going through. Mahiru too was not happy, well none of them were, but he had thought of Tsurugi as an older brother. It had taken all of his control to prevent him from blowing himself up. However, it never gets easy in their life, but easier each day.

Sakuya, exhausted, collapsed next to Mikuni, placing a hand on his back, in comfort.

Tetsu sat down near the trio with Iduna and Niccolo. The raven head had his arm around Iduna who was still crying over losing Licht.

Alex sat alone.

Yumikage went and knelt next to Mahiru, placing his hands on his shoulders.

Shuhei stood nearby as he knew something was wrong. He hadn't ever seen them like this before. And immediately knew something had happened.

Junichiro stood next to Shuhei with Johannes.

"What happened?" Shuhei asked. Then Junichiro grabbed his first aid kit and went to have a look at Niccolo's leg.

The C3 members all had noticed the absence of Licht, Misono, Tsurugi, Ryusei, Kouki and Lucky. They weren't connected to them as well as their friends were, but they all had a feeling on the way here that something had gone wrong.

And unfortunately the Servamps had noticed the missing members of the group and as usual they didn't get the memo to keep quiet.

"Where is Misono?" All of Love asked quietly. He had already noticed the absence of the purple haired boy, but he had been hesitant to ask. He had a feeling that he wouldn't like the answer that was given, as he had remembered the warning in the letter the 'eves' gave. But knowing was better than not knowing, even if the truth hurt.

The C3 members groaned. Why couldn't the vampires keep quiet? Well all hell would break loose now.

Mikuni sat on his knees and covered his face with his hands. Tears slid through his fingers and splashed onto his lap.

Mahiru looked down, his long hair covering his face as tears made their way down his cheeks.

Sakuya punched the ground. It wasn't in anger, he was disappointed in himself. He had been the one who has been stupid enough to use his weapon indoors. Mahiru had told him off enough times for doing so, as he couldn't control it. He was brought out of his thoughts when something grabbed his hand. He looked up to see Mikuni's hand in his. And the message in his watery eyes was 'I don't blame you. It wasn't your fault.' Sakuya gave a slight nod.

Although All of Love had only asked his question quietly and was hesitant to ask, his brother didn't have the same hesitation as his brother. Then again hesitation isn't in his personality.

"Where is Licht?" Lawless demanded. He had expected the others to ask but they hadn't and he wanted to know.

Iduna buried her face into her hands feeling disappointed in herself. She could have tried harder to bring Licht back.