Chapter 29

~With the Servamps~

They were currently waiting outside C3. It was days ago when they had seen some of their 'eves' confront the SSWEA agents, and we're more confused than ever.

Then after some thinking they realized that if C3 agents were helping to cover up what happened then they must be involved or at least know what was happening. So after a while Old Child finally found some of his subclasses that were not being watched. That's when he found out that Shuhei and the others hadn't left C3. So now they decided that they were done with the secrets and were going to confront them.

It didn't take long to wait. Shuhei, Yumikage, Junichiro and Johannes walked out talking about a message Shuhei had gotten from the others.

"So it's nearly over?" Johannes asked, wanting to be absolutely sure his facts were right before he got his hopes up. That's one thing Mikuni taught him. Make sure you have all your facts right before you celebrate, or else you'll be disappointed if the facts are wrong.

That reminded him of a memory, the time he thought Mikuni and Jeje were actually dating. He was totally wrong and absolutely disappointed that neither has come out with their feelings. He had noticed a long time ago how each had felt, but as he liked drama so much, and the two were pretty entertaining as they danced around their feelings, he had remained quiet for Mikuni's sake.

"Johan? Are you okay?" Junichiro asked. "You're spacing out, what could you be so deep in thought about?"

"I was thinking about an experiment I'm gonna conduct once this is all over." The scientist giggled.

Yumikage put a hand on his shoulder. "Dude, it's us. There is no need to hide what you're truly thinking. So spill it!"

"A memory just came to mind. I remembered the time I thought that Mikuni and Jeje were dating! And I was totally mistaken that I was yelled at." The lilac haired scientist giggled.

The blonde snorted. "That reminds me of the time back when Mikuni was younger and he joined C3. He remembered Tsurugi and detested him mainly for leaving the SSWEA without telling him. Or that's what I thought. When Iduna told me that she had seen the two kissing, I just had to find out for myself."

"And you found them doing it in their bedroom with a jealous looking Jeje in the kitchen. Iduna told me." Junichiro finished the story.

~On the roof~
A jealous and angry aura had appeared around the tall Servamp. He had been very jealous that day. That was the day he had discovered his true feelings for the blonde kid. And hearing his crush having sex with someone else had definitely made him jealous. He was also angry that he had to be reminded of that day.

The black haired servamp now had the intention to risk exposing them and punch the blonde for making him remember, when a hand landed on his shoulder.

"I understand, your urge to punch him, but remember if you do, then all hopes of them talking to us will go in the trash can, so be patient big brother."

"I know and since when do you call me big brother?" The tall Servamp stared down at the Servamp of Lust, who understood him a lot better than their other siblings.

"I always did. Maybe you weren't paying attention!" The blonde servamp smiled.

"Shhhhh!" Scolded the blonde with brown tips Servamp.

"Quit talking!" The youngest servamp asked. "Or else we can't hear what they are saying.

~Back with the C3 Agents~

"Okay enough. And to answer Johan's question, yes it is nearly over." Shuhei joined in the conversation after having lost half his patients, which he always did when it came to dealing with these three.