Chapter 2

*Recap*

"So what do we do? They are gonna find out soon enough." Mahiru said sadly. 

"What do you mean Mahiru?" Misono asked puzzled. 

"Well, Izuna called before I got here and said neither she nor Niccolo could make it 'cause they were both busy and well she said she saw Melissa, Charlie, Camryn, Pearl, Sandy, and Samual in town asking around for us." 

*Recap finished*

 Upon hearing that everyone paled. 

Misono hugged Mikuni tightly.

Sakuya hugged Licht who was letting off a deadly aura and looked like he would storm out, to go hunt them down and probably kick them.

Mahiru moved over to sit next to Misono only to end up getting hugged by Mikuni, and Tetsu just stayed where he was next to Licht, clenching his hands into fists.

"Now what! They will find us if one of our former business partners find us. It will be a disaster!!" Misono starts to panic.

 "Why do they have to ruin our lives now, when we are just settling down and forgetting about the past!!!" Licht complained.

 "Our partners will find out for sure! We're doomed!!!" Sakuya says also panicking. 

"What do we do now?" Tetsu asked lost. 

"Isn't it confusing?" Mikuni asked deep in thought.

Everyone fell silent.

"What do you mean?" Licht asked puzzled looking over at Mikuni.

 "Well, why did our old bosses call us when they were sending our former squad members over to get us? It doesn't make any sense!" Mikuni explained to everyone who was puzzled. 

"You do make an excellent point Mikuni," Licht replies now on the same page as Mikuni "and why didn't our bosses tell our former squad members were to find us??"

"What are they up to?" Mahiru asked also deep in thought.

 "Maybe they are working for someone else??" Sakuya suggested shrugging.

 "Yeah, but who would want us?" Tetsu asked looking at Sakuya. 

"C3 perhaps?" Mahiru suggested deep in thought.

 "If that's true then, why not use violence as they have done in the past?" Misono argued not liking where the conversation was going. 

"You know as well as I do Misono. That was just an act to hide our true identities," Mikuni replied sadly looking at everyone with sad eyes, "They know us better than to jump out onto the street without backup. They always remembered who we were, our reputation, our history, and what we could do, how dangerous we are, and to never underestimate us, they might have guessed that we didn't want our partners and our now closest friends finding out. So they just jumped out and did the unexpected!"

"Knowing full well that we wouldn't do anything in front of our partners!" Licht added. 

"That's just sick, plain dirty!" Sakuya shook his head. 

"Or it could be our last boss!" Mahiru uttered. 

"Last boss?" Mikuni requested confused. 

"Which of our former bosses are you talking about, Mahiru?" Questioned Licht who looked puzzled.

 "You know which one!" Mahiru acknowledged looks at Misono.

"No no no! Not her! Really?" Misono responded while panicking. 

"Who?" asked Licht who was completely lost looking back and forth between Mahiru and Misono thinking 'who are they talking about.'

*Hyde's mind* Who is who? What's going on?

*Licht's mind* Crap forgot you can read my mind and it's none of your business demon hedgehog! Mind your own business!!!

"Oh and just a reminder the demons-of-partners we have can read our thoughts!" Licht reminded them. 

"Great, just great. First, we have to be careful of what we think or they will find out..." Misono started to say 

"Next we have our former comrades/squad members who are the last people we want to see have come looking for us and hiding is not going to shake them off. Once those people are on your tail it's very hard to shake them off..." Licht continued 

"And we have a boss out of all the bosses we have worked for also looking for us as well as C3..." Tetsu continued. 

"And with our fear of losing our partners, we have become venerable to them and are easy targets" Finished Sakuya.

"Fantastic!" Misono exclaimed sarcastically. 

"Dang!" Licht suddenly exclaimed. 

"What Licht?" Sakuya asked worriedly. 

"If our former comrades/squad members know about our new partners then one we will be found by either tomorrow or the day after that and two a murderous rampage by none other than our Partners!" Licht explained! 

"So now we ask ourselves, what now??" Misono stated looking at everyone one by one.

(chapter 2 finished)

(chapter 3 hopefully be added tomorrow)

(I wish all good luck for school)

(Created by Katebluejaguar)

(Bye! Until next time!! Hope you enjoyed it!!!)