Chapter 25

~With Sakuya's group.~

Sakuya groaned. 'The last thing I remember was... grabbing my weapon and the alarm going off when we escaped. We all got separated in the crowd. I found Tetsu and Ryusei. Then... I remember that Mahiru told me that if we ever got separated was to go and find Gear. We entered an alleyway where we were supposed to meet him and instead we found Gear captured by SSWEA agents. Before we could do anything something hit the back of my head. The last thing I saw was Tetsu and Ryusei falling down as well.'

Sakuya opened his eyes. He was in a huge stone cell. He was in one of the corners with chains around his wrists and ankles chaining him to the ground. And worst of all his mask was gone. He looked around. Tetsu, Ryusei and Gear were also in the cell, and like he was, they too were chained to the ground. As Sakuya moved his chains cranked against the ground. "Hey guys!" He said trying wake the others. And to his delight, his friends groaned as they woke up. They were alive.

Ryusei groaned as he sat up, leaning against the wall. "Where are we?" He asked finally opening his eyes.

"From the looks of it in jail, I'm afraid." Sakuya replied.

"Great!" Tetsu muttered, as also sat up opening his eyes. He began to inspect the chains. "Solid iron chains. Breaking them is near to impossible."

"Do you at least have your weapon?" Gear said hopefully.

Sakuya leaned back against the wall. "Nope. They stole our weapons. Again! Anyone else sensing deja vu?"

Ryusei managed to get to his feet, only to punch the wall and glare at it. "And again without our permission!"

Tetsu started to pull at the chains hoping to somehow magically break free. "And they think they have the right to imprisoned us on top of thay? Do they just wanna provoke us?"

Ryusei looked over at Tetsu. "Looks like they need to be taught a lesson!"

"Marvelous!" Gear sat cross legged in his corner. 'And why do these people keep picking fights with these guys? Have they not learnt their lesson yet, even after all these years?'

Then there came the sound of footsteps and keys clanking. Then the sound of the door being unlocked. The door opened to reveal someone that these really want to punch in the face.

"Oh, great Leo. Why him? This day keeps on getting worse by the second!" Sakuya complained.

"Could not say I have missed you. I hoped I would never have to see you again. Or better yet I had hoped you had died in a ditch!" Ryusei said. 'He is so lucky that I am chained up. Otherwise my fist would already be on his face.'

Leo walked forward and punched Ryusei in the face. "Now that was plain rude. We used to be friends. The best you can do is show some respect."

Ryusei stared at him for a moment looking as if he agreed with him. But once Leo was close enough, he headbutted his chin. And smiled as Leo staggered backwards only to fall on his ass. "Now that is for punching me. And respect? The amount of respect you deserve is the same amount a speck of dust gets!"

Leo got to his feet. "You will pay for that you bitch!" He grabbed Ryusei and pushed him against the wall. "While you are chained up I can do anything. I can hurt you. I grew up with you. I deserve respect."

"You betrayed me. You don't deserve any respect." Ryusei spat in his face.

"Oi! Leave Ryusei alone!" Sakuya shouted as he struggled against his chains.

"Oh. I almost forgot about you. The famous walking lettuce. And the infamous childish giant. And finally the weak werewolf. Pitty you made friends with these guys. I thought you were smarter than that. I guess you are dumb." Leo continued speaking.