Chapter 35

Summary: Misono met up with Licht's group and Gear and Youtarou went to help him with his mission. While Licht and Lucky ran off to meet with the others. Iduna and Niccolo were able to complete their mission along with Alex's group. With Sakuya, Tetsu and Ryusei free they joined up with Iduna and Niccolo and began looking for the others.

~With Sakuya and the others~

"Licht? Why do you always fall from the sky?" Sakuya asked.

The group had gone to find Licht's group when they passed under a hole in the ceiling and none other than Licht had jumped through the hole.

"Because I'm an angel!" Licht does his pose.

"A wingless angel?" Tsurugi suggested.

"No! An angel!" Licht snapped already annoyed.

"Fallen angel?" Kouki suggested, getting strange looks from the others.

"I guess that's true. A fallen angel is still an angel." Ryusei shrugged.

"Can we get going?" Iduna asked, tired from their silly conversations

"I agree with Iduna. Cause it's not like we are getting chased. So if you wanna stay here and get killed, then by all means do so." Niccolo said as he and Iduna walked out.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Misono, Youtarou and Gear entered 'her' quarters and as they expected it was completely empty of any people.

"It's so quiet. How did they get passed us if 'she' wanted to escape?" Youtarou asked, looking around the room.

"'She' has a secret exit of course. Now just give me a sec to plant the bombs then we can go and reunite with the others." Misono suggested as he kneeled on the floor and began to plant the bombs.

"Why do you always say 'her' with like 'she' isn't a woman?" Gear asked curiously. The whole time he had known them they never once told him this piece of information and it had always been a question in his mind. But out of kindness, as he knew what they had been through, he had stopped himself from saying it.

"Have you seen the movie it?"

"Yeah. I watched it with Youtarou once. And he screamed all the way through and we never watched it again!" Gear said. It had been such a cool movie.

"I screamed because it was scary! And I didn't scream the whole way! Only when the clown appeared!" Youtarou argued. Well it has been pretty scary, he almost fainted when Gear had told him there was a second part to it. He had stayed in his room all night while Gear watched it.

"Was It a female or male?" Misono asked the werewolf.

"Ah. I don't know." Gear said.

"That's because it is genderless. Don't worry Youtarou you weren't the only one to start crying." Misono smiled as he remembered the memory.

(Flashback to three months after the Servamp war had ended)
They had decided to have a meeting at Misono and Mikuni's place when Tetsu walked in with a DVD. "My older sister and Yumikage say it's a cool movie. They said we should watch it."

Mahiru took the DVD. "It's a horror movie."

"H...h...horror movie?" Niccolo stuttered already shaken.

"Don't tell me your still scared of horror movies?" Licht sighed from the couch. "Nothing in the movie is real!"

"So what if nothing is real? It doesn't mean it's not scary!" Niccolo yelled.

"Do you want to wake the annoying vampires? It took forever to get them all drunk so they'd crash. Let's just watch the movie!" Misono grumbled as he put the movie on.