Chapter 8

Here is the new update. I'm sorry for the wait! I just had a lot of school work to do. Hope you guys can forgive me for the long wait! Enjoy this newest chapter. One warning: it's a long chapter! Hope you enjoy it!
__________________________________________________
All through the week Mikuni was away for unknown reasons and the others were all busy, so the Servamps left them alone not knowing what their Eves were doing.

Monday.

Misono and Licht had managed to hide all the files that they were not taking without raising any suspicions.

Tuesday.

Niccolo had finished getting all the weapons ready. Mikuni had completed one of the three missions.

Wednesday.

Iduna had gotten 13 satellite connection phones together and radios that couldn't be hacked. Mikuni had finished the other two missions. Tsurugi had spoken to Shuuhei, Yumikage, and Junichiro about what was going on.

Thursday.

Alex, Lucky, Ryusei, and Kouki had arrived a few days early and were told what was going on.

Friday.

Sakuya had finished the clothes for everyone and Mikuni had arrived back with the potions.

Saturday.

The Eves spent the day in their rooms. Everything was ready. Now all the Eves had to do was wait for the final day.

Then.

It all came down.

There they were.

No matter how many times they looked at the calendar they couldn't change the fact.

That it was.

If it were possible the Eves would have lived the week over and over again.

They wouldn't admit it but they would never have been ready mentally for this day. 

Sunday.

The last day of the week.

The day the Eves did not really want to arrive.

Some people believe that our lives are like books and that our day, week, years were like chapters in the book.

Well, in all the chapters that the Eves had lived in their lives, well this chapter of their lives which began from when they first became Eves would come to a sad end.

This day will be ending their time as Eves.

Hopefully not forever.

But who knows.

Life can bring miracles sometimes.

None knows their future. Nothing is written in stone.

Anyway, after this, they would have to say goodbye to those who they have come to love. Even if they would not admit it.

That night. The last dinner where they are all together.

'This is it.' Misono thought to himself.

'Oh Kuro. I hope you can forgive me.' Mahiru thought to himself.

'Freya. I hope you don't follow us. For your own safety.' Iduna thought to herself

'I have to admit I will miss the hedgehog.' Licht thought to himself.

'I will miss Jeje so much!' Mikuni thought.