Chapter 33

Mahiru, Misono and Mikuni watched as their friends all moved to their assigned positions.

"I'll take the back entrance." Misono decided and vanished into the forest.

"I'll take the side entrances." Mahiru said as he went to walk away.

"Wait, Mahiru. Will this plan really succeed?" Mikuni asked.

"Yes, unfortunately, if you mean can we succeed without casualties, then no. There will be a few of us who don't survive. Hopefully, just two of us, if not more will die. But we all know that was a possibility, but let me just say this Mikuni, if anyone does die today, their death will not be in vain, understand."

Mikuni sighed and smiled sadly. "Yes boss."

"They all knew what they were getting themselves into. If they wanted to walk away they would have. Take the front entrance would you? And put on a show for us as you usually do." Mahiru waves his hand as he runs off into the forest.

Mikuni sighed. He walks down to the bottom of the hill through the forest. As he did memories flowed through his head.

"Hello, what's your name?"
"You don't have a name? How about Mikuni?"
"You're welcome. Want to be friends?"

"Mahiru, you were the one who gave me my name. You were my very first friend. I'll follow you til the very end." Mikuni said to himself as he stopped at the edge of the forest. Once he walks past out of the forest they would see him. He taps the comm in his ear. "This is Calaorius. Everyone in position?"

"The Cerberus and Pegasus are also in position. Give us the signal and we'll sneak in." Iduna's voice flowed through the comm.

"The Amarock is also in position and waiting." Mahiru reported in.

"Kelpie, Doll boy and Basilisk are ready and waiting." Lucky answered.

"Griffin reporting in. Me, Banshee and suicide squad hound are all in position." Alex replied.

"Cadmean Vixen is in position. How many guards do you have Calaorius?" Misono asked.

"20, that I can see. How about you Amarock?" Mikuni replied.

"10 on either side."

"Should we plant the bombs now boss?"

"No, Griffin. There are secret entrances on either side of the building. Use them to go in. They'll lead you directly to the cells holding our friends."

"Okay mr wolf, see you on the other side."

"Calaorius do your thing!"

"Shut it Mr suicide squad hound. Over and out." Mikuni said before walking out of the forest.

The guard caught sight of him immediately. "Oh crap, it's him!"

"Mikuni! Kill him." The guards got their guns out.

Mikuni walked calmly up to them. "Kyrah." Yes Mikuni? "Give me the power to stop them." Yes, master.

Mikuni took out his bow which started glowing.

"Aim and fire!"

"Die betrayer!"

"No thanks. Ghost form activate." Mikuni said to his bow. "Did you know that not only do my arrows never miss, but Kyrah grants me the power of Ghost Form? As long as I'm in this form no bullet or weapon can hurt me, and unfortunately for you guys." Mikuni drew his fist back. "I can hurt you guys!" Mikuni punched the nearest guard.