Chapter 20.

It was morning Alex and Sakuya were walking down the hallway passing Misono's room to see Tsurugi holding a glass of water. Kouki and Ryusei spotted  them and walked over.

"You gotta stop Tsurugi. He wants to pour freezing cold water onto Mahiru and Misono to wake them up." Kouki said.

Alex and Sakuya didn't stop walking. "Tsurugi is well aware that if he does this, he'll be in big trouble." Sakuya said.

They continued downstairs to find Gear and Tetsu setting up the map. Youtarou was getting breakfast for everyone.

"Morning." Tetsu greeted them.

"Good morning." Mahiru replied as he and Misono walked in and neither of them were wet.

"Breakfast is ready." Youtarou called from the kitchen.

"Eat up everyone. Then go and get changed. Briefing in 20 minutes." Mahiru announced before heading for the kitchen.

20 minutes later Mahiru and Misono were sitting at the table with the map Sakuya and Tetsu were sitting at the table as well. Ryusei and Kouki were also at the table, but they were focusing on their computer screens along with Alex. Gear and Youtarou walked in from the kitchen with drinks for everyone. Tsurugi and Mikuni walked in a few minutes later. Tsurugi's hair was still wet.

Sakuya, Alex, Ryusei and Kouki exchanged an amused glance.

"Hey, Tsurugi your hair is wet. I wonder what happened!" Alex teased him.

"When I went to spill the water onto Misono, Mahiru opened his eyes and glared at me surprising me." Tsurugi looked down embarrassed.

"And let me guess, you got such a fright you threw the glass up into the air and it spilt on you instead?" Sakuya laughed.

"How?" Tsurugi looked at him.

"Of course that would happen." Sakuya laughed even more, then Alex started giggling.

"We've all known you for how long, and your still surprised when we guess these things correctly?" Kouki barely finished before he bursted into laughter.

"We literally know everything about you. So of course we knew you would throw the glass up. And let me guess Mahiru and Misono both yelled at you?" Ryusei joined in the laughter, Tetsu also giggled as well.

"Okay, happy crowd I'm glad that planet laughter is happy and all, but can we have you back on planet earth please?" Mahiru said.

It took a few minutes for everyone to calm down. But everyone knew why Sakuya and Alex had started that. Laughter before a mission was good.

The silence was broken when Kouki raised a hand and began waving it at Mahiru. Ryusei leaned over to have a look at Kouki's computer. Then he moved the computer so they could both see it. "Oh. Umm. Boss. We have a problem."

Mahiru looked over. "What is it, Ryusei?"

"We will need to be extra careful. The radar is picking up more SSWEA agent activity than usual." Ryusei answered tapping away on the computer.

"What does that mean?" Tsurugi asked as he sat down with Mikuni.

"It means this time we have no room for errors! If we get caught ita game over." Sakuya explained to Tsurugi.

"Which means Mikuni and Tsurugi are both staying here." Alex announced.

Mahiru walked around to look at the computer. "I see. The moment we do anything they can surround us instantly."

"Can't we do the mission and immediately leave?" Tetsu asked.

"That is an option, but they will think that we are already in the city. So they will have lookouts at all the exits in the city." Sakuya said.