Chapter 19

Warning: THERE IS VIOLENCE AND A BAD PAST MENTIOEND ALONG WITH PAST RELATIONSHIPS ARE METIONED. AND ALSO A CHARACTED BREAK DOWN. IS YOU WANNA READ ON THEN KEEP THIS IN MIND CAUSE IT MIGHT MAKE YOU SAD. SO BE WARNED.
_________________________________
The group had set up in a off the grid safe house in France. Upon arriving everyone claimed a room and started to prepare for the mission.

Misono and Tetsu were studying the map. Mikuni and Tsurugi were looking through the files of information with Gear. Sakuya wss checking to make sure their weapons were in good condition. Kouki and Ryusei were on their untraceable and unhackable computers with Alex. Youtarou made lunch.

Tsurugi looked at the clock, then at Mahiru, who was also looking over the map. "When are the others getting here?"

Mahiru glanced over at Tsurugi. "When they make sure the vampires haven't decided to follow us. And remember the Servamps aren't all we need to worry about. We need to stay clear of any subclasses as well."

"I see." Tsurugi was upset. Everyone could see that. But no one commented on it which he was glad for. He missed his friends. He hadn't been apart from them for so long before and now he had a chance to see them again.

Misono looked up from the map to look at Mahiru. He had marked out some routes they could take. "Anyway what do you think Mahiru?"

Mahiru looked over the routes that his friend had marked out. "With the others here we will have more members, but they haven't been out in the field before."

Tetsu walked back in from the kitchen with his drink. "Mahiru's right. They were always at the base or on guard duty. They were never out on missions."

Tsurugi gasped. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "They are capable!"

Mikuni glanced at him. "The SSWEA is different from C3. You know that Tsurugi. But Shuhei and the others haven't fought against SSWEA agents before."

"I know, but Yumi and Juni are capable of fighting. You saw it back during the war with Tsubaki!" Tsurugi argued back.

Sakuya sighed and turned so that he could look over the couch at Tsurugi. "Might I remind you, that you are not supposed to be here. You and the others are supposed to be on another mission on the other side of the world. If you guys are seen, even Gear the mission is busted."

"Also that are coming to protect you and so the Servamps don't interrogate them." Tetsu added.

Tsurugi glared sulkly at everyone. "I can protect myself, thank you very much!"

Mikuni sighed. "Sweetheart, you can't fight anymore."

Misono choked on his drink.

Sakuya dropped the gun he was busy cleaning.

Kouki froze and stared at Mikuni and Tsurugi as if he couldn't believe what he just heard.

Ryusei's jaw hit the floor and his eyes popped wide.

Mahiru just raised an eyebrow at the two.

Alex walked back in only to drop her cup.

Tetsu patted Misono on the back and just raised an eyebrow.

Tsurugi glared at Mikuni. "Yes I can, beautiful."

Mikuni leaned across the table where they were sitting. "Flirting with me won't change they fact that the last time you fought, which was back in the Tsubaki war, you almost died."

Tsurugi locked eyes with Mikuni. Then he stood and walked around the table to stand in front of Mikuni, only to be pulled onto the blondes lap. "Would you be sad if I died, handsome?"