chapter 4

After that the season pairs left and we haven't seen them since.

(Flashback end)

______________________________

Hey everyone!🤗
If you were waiting for this chapter then here it is.🙂
Sorry it took so long to write!😞😅
I had to think of ideas!🤔
Plus I was busy updating my other stories and I have my mid-term exams and I've been very busy with other things.😭
Anyway hope you can all forgive me for making you guys wait and enjoy the chapter!😭😅😊
_____________________________________
It was midnight and a teenager dressed in dark blue was climbing out his bedroom window while his Servamp was sleeping.

'It is so easy to get away from Kuro.' Thought Mahiru as he jumped from roof to roof.

He met up with the others on top of a building that was in the middle of all their homes.

A tall boy with black hair with a streak of white, dressed in a dark orange hoodie, black pants, white gloves and black boots was leaning against the building.

A short, purple haired boy dressed in a dark pink hoodie, black pants, white gloves and black boots was lecturing a laughing tall boy with blonde hair and orange plaits dressed in a dark purple hoodie, black pants, white gloves and black boots.

A tall boy with blond hair dressed in a dark green hoodie, black pants, white gloves and black boots had just arrived as well.

A tall boy with green hair dressed in a dark yellow hoodie, black pants, white gloves and black boots was talking to a girl with short blond hair dressed in a dark red hoodie, black pants, white gloves, and black boots and a boy with long black hair dressed in a black hoodie, black pants, white gloves and black boots.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Mahiru apologized to the others as he walked over.

"Don't worry. None of us want to do this, but we all agreed." Misono, who was dressed in dark pink said.

"Misono is right. Now Sakuya what is the mission this time?" Mikuni, who was dressed in dark purple asked the boy that was dressed in dark yellow.

"Guess!" Sakuya challenged even though he was not in the mood for jokes.

"Let's see. A kill someone mission?" Mikuni answered in an unexpected voice.

Sakuya did not respond, but he nodded and showed them a piece of paper saying what the mission was.

"Great. How can we get four missions done and get home before our Servamps Wake up?" Misono annoyingly said.

"How about we split up like we used to?" Mikuni suggested hesitatedly because he didn't like splitting up, but having Servamps now they had no other choice.

"Alright. Mikuni. You and Niccolo can take the 3rd mission. Tetsu, you can do the 4th mission with Iduna. Licht, you can do the 1st mission with Sakuya, and Misono and I will do the 2nd mission."

Mahiru ordered in his leader voice.

"Remember: don't get caught.."

Mahiru continued.

"...after the mission is done log onto our server, then once that is done, head straight home."

Everyone nodded and left.

Secret server of the SSWEA.

Housewife: We really need to change our usernames.