Chapter 5

So in the last chapter Kuro video chatted with his brothers. Jeje admitted that he had also spotted the Eves sneaking out of the house at night. And Freya asked what happened.

If you are a bit confused. Lily is on his computer with Tsubaki. Lidio is with Freya on her computer. Jeje is alone on his computer. Hugh is alone as well on his computer. Kuro is also alone on his computer and Hyde is alone on his computer. And they are all on a video chat.

(Warning: This is a very long chapter! I hope you enjoy! And leave a comment!)

_____________________________________
On the video chat.

Jeje sighed as he recalled last week night on Tuesday.

{Flashback to last Tuesday night}

Jeje woke up when he felt Mikuni move, but didn't move or open his eyes.

Mikuni crept out of bed being careful not to wake the sleeping snake. He grabbed his phone that was resting next to the bed.

"Crap! Misono will kill me if I'm late again!" Mikuni whispered loudly.

Mikuni sighed as he dressed into his gear. Then he sat back down on the bed to put his boots on. He patted Jeje very gently on the head.

Jeje kept pretending that he was asleep.

Mikuni sighed again before he spoke. "I'm sorry, Jeje. I know you have noticed that something isn't right, but I can't tell you what's going on. Just know that I would tell you anything if I could. But I don't want you to hate me, besides the others will kill me if i tell. Especially Misono! But just know that I love you even though I would very much like not too and I don't want to hurt you!"

With everything ready Mikuni checked the time on his phone. "Crap! I'm late!" Mikuni exclaimed.

Then Mikuni sighed.

"I wonder who is on the list this time. Just like the good old times! I just hope that you guys don't find out or even try to find out about what's going on. Cause you have no idea what the consequences are." Mikuni said as he walked across the room and jumped out the window.

{Flashback ends}

All the Servamps were speechless.

Hyde looked confused. "I don't understand. What does that mean?" Hyde asked looking at Hugh.

Hugh sighed. "That makes two of us!" Then he noticed Hyde staring through the screen at him. "Why ask me?" Hugh snapped at Hyde.

Hyde looked at Lidio.