Chapter 11

About ten minutes later the C3 agents heared the Servamps yelling in the house and got curious.

"Tetsu!"
"Mikuni! Doll-loving-freak?"
"Housewife, where are you?"
"Misono! Stop hiding and come out!"
"Sakuya, where are you?"
"Iduna! Please come out!"
"Niccolo! Answer please!"

Yumikage stared at the house as if he could literally see into the house and see each Servamp walking around searching. "And there they go. You were right Junichiro. They are loud." He greeted his friend without looking away.

Junichiro climbed up to where his friend was sitting on top of the wall, and sat next to him. He had been woken up by the sudden yelling coming from the house. He and Shuuhei had decided to get as much sleep as they could while Yumikage took the first shift watching the house. But Junichiro had known better. Yumikage didn't want to fall asleep. Shuuhei joined them a few seconds later after he had been woken up.

"How long do you think it will take them to realize that they aren't here?" Junichiro asked.

Shuuhei shrugged. "Don't know. But from the sounds of it Greed isn't yelling."

"Greed was yelling ages ago. That's what woke the others up." The blonde explained while pointing to other agents who were already awake and in their positions.

"Didn't our friends say that they left letters for them?" Junichiro asked curiously. He had remembered Mikuni mention something about leaving letters behind.

"Yeah. But the silly vampires probably didn't see them." Yumikage mumbled. 'Or most likely they're still half asleep and panicked when they couldn't find them. It's most likely they'll ignore all warnings, so I don't know why they even tried.' He thought sighing.

Shuuhei sighed and turned so he could see the city. "I wonder how our friends are." He thought out loud.

Junichiro looked at his friend. "By now they wouldn't be in the city anymore. They're faster than they look." He assured him.

Yumikage laughed. "Mr look on the bright side is right. They don't exactly muck around and they got lots of practice when the war was going on."

"Can you stop calling me that Yumi."

"Remember what Misono and Licht used to call us, Juni?"

"The three walking catastrophes?"

"Yeah. But you were the Mr look on the bright side." Yumikage explained.

"Anyway your right Yumikage." Shuuhei continued their conversation as if the two hadn't been talking. "Well, let's hope the world and the author are on our side and that the idiot vampires don't try and follow!" Shuuhei said positively ignoring the looks the other two were giving him.

Junichiro and Yumikage stared at him. "Did you just..."

"No I didn't."

Yumikage sighed. "But even if we do get them to stay, we still have to keep an eye on them, so they don't end up sneaking off."

"Yumi, is right. Probably because they are a group of troublemakers."

"Did any of them say where they were going first?" Shuuhei asked curiously.

Yumikage thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure Mahiru said England I think."

"Isn't that where the Gear is?"

"Who, Juni?"

"The werewolf! Didn't you pay any attention when he came back with Sleepy Ash? I expected Junichiro to be asking because he wasn't in the battle and you were!" Shuuhei yelled at the blonde who held his hands up in surrender.