Chapter 32

~With Mahiru's group~

Mahiru, Alex, Youtarou and Kouki had taken shelter in an old safe house in a forest, that was located near the building that held their target.

Alex had already set up security cameras and was busy hacking into the target building's security system.

Kouki had turned his attention to sharping weapons.

Youtarou was taking a nap on the couch.

Mahiru was worried for his friends. They were all worried. The rest of their group should have arrived by now.

They were all deep in thought that they didn't hear the door open. It was only when they heard footsteps that they realized a group had arrived.

Mikuni, Tsurugi and Misono barely walked in when they were attacked.

Mahiru rushed over and pulled Misono into a hug.

Alex jumped at Tsurugi, who laughed and hugged back.

Kouki walked up calmly and hugged Mikuni before he went back to his task.

Alex smiled. "I'm glad you made it! I'll get you guys something to drink." And she bounced into the kitchen.

Mikuni and Tsurugi walked over to collapse on the couch.

"I'm glad you're safe." Mahiru said to Misono.

"Yeah. Me too. You have no idea how much I missed you guys, considering some certain people were driving me crazy!" Misono glared at his brother and the C3 hound.

"There is no sign of Licht's group." Mahiru told them.

"And I don't think Sakuya's group will be joining us anytime soon." Alex added as she achieved in her mission and she began looking through the building's cameras.

"So are we breaking them out?" Mikuni asked as he stood and walked over to peer over Alex's shoulder.

"Yup. We have found 'her' location." He gestured to Alex's computer.

"The building is not far from here." Kouki added.

On the computer there was a satellite image of a mansion.

"'She's' there?" Misono asked. He couldn't believe it. They had been there a few times. He couldn't believe that 'she' would be here.

"So what are we waiting for?" Tsurugi asked. "Why don't we just go down now?"

He got a whack on the head by Misono, Mikuni, Mahiru and glares from Alex and Kouki.

"One, that would be utterly stupid. Only a manic with no brain would think that would be a good idea." Misono shouted.

Mahiru sighed calmly. "With just us here? That would be plain suicide."

"Really Tsurugi? Why do you say such silly things?" Mikuni shook his head as he sighed.

"Anyway, before we discuss anymore we should wait for Licht's group to arrive." Alex suggested.

"Did someone call the angel?"

Everyone spun to see Licht climbing in through the window.

The door banged open and Lucky stormed in followed be Iduna and Niccolo who shut the door behind them.

Lucky stormed to Licht and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt before shaking him. "Why'd you enter through the window? Why couldn't you wait for us at the door like a civilized person?" Lucky glared at the black haired with a 💢 on his head.

"Because I'm not a civilized person?" Licht said suggestly.

"Um, are you finished?" Misono asked.

"Yup." Lucky said releasing Licht.