Chapter 36

Warning: Character Deaths In This Chapter!
___________________________

They had been fighting for a while and they were all worn out.

Mikuni had already used up his power today and arrows were not exactly the best weapon to use inside.

Iduna could only do so much with a whip, only issue was that she couldn't set it a blaze as there was danger of getting her friends instead of her enemies.

Mahiru and Misono were busy protecting Mikuni.

Across the room Alex was using the music in her flute to torture her victims as Lucky took away their senses. Ryusei and Kouki were playing bodyguards for them.

Tetsu, Licht and Sakuya were back to back fighting.

Tsurugi was also being protected by Mahiru and Misono. He looked around the room. He could see that the others were almost at their limits.

So he decided on a course of action. He broke off from the others, using his magic user powers he created a path through the crowd and eventually reached the bag of bombs that Iduna had dropped. He set it up before heading back to the others.

"Tsurugi where did you go, you jerk?" Mikuni scolded when he had reached them.

"You guys should really be worried about yourselves. You're almost at your limit." Tsurugi said kicking an agent who had been stupid and gotten too close.

"Tsurugi is right." Misono spoke up. "We can't keep this up forever. What should we do, boss?"

"I'll hold them off, you guys get going!" Tsurugi replied before Mahiru could. "I've already set them bombs that Iduna dropped so you guys should get going."

Mikuni grabbed Tsurugi. "Tsurugi, you can't..." He was interrupted by Tsurugi. The black head had grabbed him and pulled him in for a kiss. Suddenly they world grew silent as Mikuni melted into the kiss. All of a sudden the rest of the world didn't matter anymore. Just the moment there that mattered.

Tsurugi pulled away first and looked into those hazel eyes he has grown to love. "I know. I to feel that way, kuni-chan. But this is the only way. I know how badly you guys want revenge. I've been completely useless until now. Let me help."

Mikuni hadn't noticed that tears had already began to slide down his cheeks. "Please Tsurugi, I don't want you to die!"

Tsurugi smiled. "Remember I took have the reincarnation tattoo. You'll see me in the future anyway."

"But we'll have no memories! So even if we meet we won't remember!" Mikuni cried.

Tsurugi placed a hand on his head. "Even if we don't remember, we'll always find each other. Cause our heart will never forget." The hound gave the blonde a kiss on the cheek before turning his back. "Now go!" He shouted.

Mahiru hesitated before nodding. "Misono, Mikuni let's go!"

Misono sighed. "Guys! If can hear us run for the nearest exit!"

"Okay!" Tetsu shouted and Sakuya who were the closest to them ran to the door to hold it open as Mahiru, Misono and Mikuni ran through.

Alex, Ryusei, Kouki, Lucky, Iduna and Niccolo ran out the other door.

Tsurugi sighed and turned to the agents who were now facing him. 'Good luck, my friends. I know you won't let me down. I don't mind sacrificing myself as I know my death won't be in vain.' He reached into his clothes and tapped the spot above his heart where the reincarnation tattoo lay. It glowed as he tapped it. Tsurugi materialized his black sword in his hand and ran forward fighting then all at once.