Chapter 7

So sorry everyone for the long wait. Just a warning this is another long chapter! Anyway, enjoy!

____________________________________
Minutes later with the folders in hand, they had returned to the Alicein Mansion.

They decided to split up.

Misono climbed through Mahiru's bedroom window with Mahiru and Licht to begin reading through the files.

Iduna and Niccolo climbed through Niccolo's bedroom window to start the tracking.

C3 had already left. Tsurugi had driven the others nuts cause he wanted to get back to see Mikuni as soon as possible.

Sakuya and Tetsu kept an eye on the Servamps, but they didn't really have to.

Tsurugi and the subclasses had kept the Servamps so busy that they were tired and sore and that resulted to most of them going straight to bed. Except Lidio with Kuro, who wondered down to the kitchen in search for food and Lily, who had gone to see his subclasses.

So the Eves had peace for once.

Mahiru, Misono and Licht had gone to the library with the files.

Sakuya joined them between his shifts with Tetsu.

Once all the Servamps had gone to bed, Sakuya and Tetsu had joined them. Then Iduna and Niccolo joined them as well. Misono was going through a folder when his phone rang.

It was Alex.

Eve of the Servamp of Winter.

Alex told Misono that she and Lucky were returning to Tokyo with their Servamps very soon.

"Are you having trouble with the past Alex?" Misono asked while watching Sakuya and Licht argue over something.

"Yes Misono, and be careful. Looks like the SSWEA have recruited a lot more people and they are just as good as us. I don't know how many though or who they are. Ryusei and Kouki are hacking into the system to get information. Plus they have moved bases and I think they have built new bases as well. Kouki should be calling you soon, so bye!"

The call ended. 

Misono stared at his phone while he was processing the information.

Sakuya and Licht were now play fighting.

Mahiru was busy talking to Tetsu.

Iduna and Niccolo were busy on the computer and Mikuni had not turned up. None of them expected him to anyway. Whenever Mikuni went to C3 to see Tsurugi, Mikuni would not be seen until the next day.

Then Misono's phone rang again. It was Kouki this time.

"We have good news and bad news!"

"What's the good news?" Misono asked.

"We are coming back to Tokyo!"

"We?" Misono chuckled.

"Me, Ryusei and our Servamps!"

"Nice. Alex and the others are returning as well." Misono told him.

"She called you before, didn't she!"

Misono sweatdropped. "Yup!"

"Oh fuck! So mean! I'm gonna kill her!"

Misono sighed. "Please don't. But hey we can have a squad reunion!"

"Yeah. Hey Misono?"

"Yeah, Kouki?"