Chapter 46.

Epilogue:

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

The war with the SSWEA was finished.

But they lost loved ones along the way. But knowing that they would return, filled everyone with hope. Now all what was left to do was to wait.

Most of the SSWEA agents that survived either committed suicide or turned themselves in. Some even tried to go after C3 but were caught by Shuhei and the others.

A few who had forgiven themselves had decided to leave and start over. Some who held grudges against the group and who had enternal youth had vanished into the wind promising revenge

Upon returning to Tokyo Shuhei and the others gave out their numbers, promising that when they found them they would call.

All of Love journeyed to the Alicein Mansion to tell the sad news. Then he left. He just couldn't stay there anymore. So he decided to go and stay with Doubt Doubt at the antique shop. The oldest didn't mind as the two had lived together before, and besides neither wanted to be alone.

World End traveled back to Italy.

The Mother traveled off to her apple farm.

Lawless, after breaking the sad news to Kranz and Guilderstern, had decided to travel to Italy with his younger brother.

Old Child left Tokyo after gathering his subclasses saying something about an old castle.

Sleepy Ash traveled to England with Gear after telling Mahiru's uncle what had happened. Gear didn't mind. He didn't want to return to the empty house alone.

And as for where Whose Coming ran off to, the last time anyone saw him, he gave Yumikage his number and then he and his subclasses were gone. And none saw or heard from him again.

Shuhei, Yumikage and Junichiro returned to C3. The loss of Tsurugi affected everyone. But for some reason it had an even bigger impact on Shuhei even more. When Mahiru's uncle retired he gave the spot of Manger of C3 to Shuhei.

To be honest there was no one that Yumikage and Junichiro knew that deserve the position as much as the red head did. However, despite the now responsibility, the new manger would often disappear for hours, the when he returned he was often late. Yumikage started calling him the 'second Tsurugi' behind his back.

Kranz, Lawless's new subclass, when he had heard that Licht had passed away, cried for hours, with Guilderstern to comfort him. After getting an order from Lawless ordering them to stay with Kranz, knowing they couldn't disobey they stayed. But that didn't mean that weren't worried sick about him. Kranz often found Guilderstern sitting on the windowsill looking out at the moon muttering to himself.

Johannes, Doubt Doubt's new subclass, had similar situations with the Servamp siblings. He ran the shop with the help of the Servamps who lived there, along with Bad-B and Good-B or All of Love's subclasses. The scientist wondered why Lust didn't just go back to the Alicein Mansion, he guessed it was just too painful. Even Doubt Doubt had stopped trying to persuade his little brother to return. He also wandered why they even stayed in Tokyo, when all of their siblings had left. He knew they missed Mikuni and Misono but didn't it hurt more staying here? That was an answer he knew he wouldn't get, he didn't mind though.

Some nights when Johannes had had a nightmare, he would often wake up to find Doubt Doubt sitting on his windowsil and All of Love sitting on his bed, while Bad-B and Good-B sleeping on he rug in his room. Then they would all sit in front of the window in silence, enjoying each others presence. On rare occasions when the younger Servamp tried to smoke his older brother would tell him off, causing an argument which ended in laughter. This made them happy, since they knew they weren't alone.

Sleepy Ash and Gear traveled back to England, but instead of living in the city they stayed in the countryside. Gear was not the one to worry about the high maintenance cat, but Sleepy Ash wouldn't sleep, rarely ate, at night he would sit on the roof and stare off into the distance and during the day he would sit in the corner of his room. All Gear could do was be there for the Servamp through nightmare and make sure he ate. However, he also kept his eye out in case some SSWEA agents came around for revenge, would be pretty stupid in Gear's opinion, as they may have enternal youth, but they are still mortal and can die.

If any Servamp had been the most affected by losing their eve it would probably be Lawless. In World End's opinion. But a few of his siblings would probably disagree. The white haired Servamp had lost count of the number of times he had woken up to see his okde brother in his bed crying. When he had traveled back to Italy with Lawless, Niccolo's gang had known something was wrong. Especially when they hadn't returned with Niccolo. After some time they explained what had happened and the gang had spent hours crying. In the end they somehow convinced the Servamp to make them subclasses, so they could see their beloved Niccolo again.

The Mother had traveled back to her farm where Rayscent Crazyrabbit and Gilberto Weasel were waiting. They comforted their mistress through all her nightmares.

And as for Old Child and Whose Coming they just vanished into the world. Not once calling their siblings.

They all had their own ways to grieve the loss of their beloved ones.

But knowing that they returns filled them with hope.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚
Wow!

Part one is complete! 👏

Thanks for reading along and enjoying the adventure with me!

Love you all and hope you joined the story so far.

Part two coming out soon!

Hope your ready!