Chapter 10

"Angel-cakes!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Down below a certain black haired Servamp groaned in annoyance as rolled over onto his back. He had been having a good dream until it was interrupted by a voice that belong to none other than his annoying younger brother, Lawless. The last person that he wanted to hear first thing in the morning. He was about to go back to sleep when Lawless shouted, "Angel-cakes!" Again.

There was a loud grumpy groan from the room next door. Then a loud grunt from another room. Obviously, Lawless didn't hear or notice that he had woken up his siblings cause he shouted again.

Doubt Doubt, the sibling who had been woken up first, pointed his gun at the ceiling. Lawless, who was about to call for Licht again, immediately jumped aside when he had heard the gun go off. The bullet just missing him. "Quit shouting!" Doubt Doubt grumbled loudly.

However, if the Servamp of Greed had heard his brother, he was choosing to ignore him and shouted, "Angel-cakes." Again.

This time he heard the sound of a door opening and shutting with a loud bang. This made the Servamp realize that he must have woken up the rest of his siblings. It didn't take long for the very loud stomping to reach the attic and Lawless turned just in time to dodge his brother's katana and spinning around, pulling out his rapiar to block that attack.

"Shut up!" Who's coming of Melancholy growled at him.

"No!" Lawless snapped back, poking his tongue.

A 💢 formed on Who's Coming's head and he lunged forward hoping that he could stab his brother. Unfortunately, Lawless blocked his attack.

"Why do you have to be so loud? Especially first thing in the morning?" Who's Coming growled as he glared his older brother.

"Cause I can!" He answered with a grin. He loved being older than Who's Coming.

The younger of the two hated when Lawless tried to act cool even though he wasn't, and he tried to stab his older brother again. The older of the two danced between the attacks blocking them. If Licht's kicks had taught him anything, it was how to dodge. 

"I don't care! Just be quiet!"

Then there was a crunch noise. Like as if someone was eating potato chips. "I agree with little bro Lawless."

The two fighting froze and looked over at the door. There leaning against the door was World End. He had been woken by the noise and he was curious to see what his brother had done this time, so he grabbed the bag of potato chips that he always keeps beside the bed and walked up to the attic. They had been so busy fighting that they hasn't noticed him come in, so he had let his brothers fight. And as usual he was eating.

Lawless looked offended at his younger siblings. "You can't tell me what to do! I'm older than you two and don't gang up on me!"

World End snorted. "Really? You're older than us? Sorry that I didn’t notice."

Who's Coming rolled his eyes. "I know right!" He said sarcastically. 

Unfortunately, the three had been too busy arguing that they didn't notice Doubt Doubt, who had had enough of them shouting, was walking up towards the attic. They also failed to notice that they had woken up the oldest Servamp, who just went to play his video games or their sister, who everyone that noticed was glad that she just rolled over and went back to sleep.

Meanwhile up in the attic.

World End used his club to break up his two brother's fight a second time. "What we mean is that we didn't expect the fifth oldest to be acting like a kid!" He expected as if Lawless was five.