Chapter 27.

With Licht's group.

Somewhere in Japan, Licht and the others were hiding. They were to far away for the Servamps to find them.

They had decided to hide in a safehouse they rarely used. Lucky and Iduna were in the kitchen making lunch. Licht was flicking through the TV channels to make sure there was nothing on the news and Niccolo was sitting at the island in the kitchen.

Iduna had just finished lunch when her phone vibrated. "Licht, lunch is ready." She called to said person as she grabbed her phone.

Licht walked back in the sat down at the island. "Did you get a message from Shuhei?" Licht asked as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

"No and don't chew with your mouth full. It's a message from Kouki." Iduna said scolding Licht, who as per usual ignored the scolding. Iduna and Mahiru were the only ones who Licht listened to.

Lucky sat down joining them. "Kouki? Why is something wrong?"

Iduna looked down at her phone as she got a message. "Got the weapons. Unfortunately, we got separated in the process. Sakuya, Tetsu, Ryusei and Gear are assumed to be captured as they haven't reported in."

"Just when we just escaped from our jail time." Licht groaned as he reached for the biscuit that Lucky reached for as well. The two ended up glaring at each other until Niccolo just reached over and grabbed the cookie and ate it.

"Well that's what happens when you fight over food." Niccolo told them when they turned to glare at him.

"Eh, well Sakuya will annoy them so much that they will ever regret capturing him. I feel sorry for Tetsu, Ryusei and Gear who got captured with him." Licht said as he grabbed his glass of melon juice and took a drink.

"Are you just saying that because you actually care or did you just say it because you have to have an opinion in everything?" Lucky looked at Licht as if he couldn't trust what he was saying.

"Of course I care. But it's not like I've been in that same situation before!"

"Lier lier. Pants on fire! You have. Remember when we were in Spain? You had to run off to the Melon stall at the market with Sakuya. And you got captured. And it was a week until we realized you two were gone? And you two had to hang out in a cell for two whole weeks, before we got you out. Any of that ring any bells?" Lucky glared at Licht.

"It wasn't a week. It was a whole freaking month. And it's your fault for not realising we were gone!" Licht glared back at Lucky.

"It was your fault for running off in the first place!" Lucky snapped back.

Iduna reached over and banged their heads together. "Quit playing the blame game. Anyway, Kouki just said that because the Servamps are out and possibly searching for us we need to move our plan along to the final stage."

Licht shoved a cookie in his mouth. "Which is what?" Asked impatiently.

'Still as impatient as ever.' Iduna thought. "We are going to England."

"Let me guess Mahiru wants to get this over and done with before the Servamps catch up?" Niccolo sighed.

Licht stood and went to the fridge to find some more melon juice. "Of cause he would. The last thing we need or want are the Servamps catching up as they would stop us."

"So "she" must be in England if Mahiru wants to go back the very place we just escaped from weeks ago." Lucky stated.

"Wow. The leprechaun is finally using his brain." Licht rolled his eyes.

"Escuse me? Just who are you calling a LEPRECHAUN?" Lucky snapped standing up.

"Who else is from Ireland and has a name called Lucky?" Licht pointed out as he walked from the room.