Chapter 34

~11:00am~
~With Alex's group~

Then ran down the hall, bumping into two that were coming this way.

"Alex, don't attack it's us!"

"Iduna?"

"You managed to rescue Sakuya and the others." Iduna noted.

"It's good to see you too!" Sakuya said.

"So what's the plan?" Ryusei asked.

"Well Mikuni went on a rampage. Don't worry, Mahiru went to deal with him." Niccolo assured them when he saw all their worried looks. With Mikuni's power, if he continued to use it on a rampage he would eventually die as his power took a toll on his body. "They'll meet up with Misono and meet us later. We need to go and find Licht and his group."

"I have to say judging from all the commotion, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you got spotted?" Iduna said raising an eyebrow.

"Sakuya gave us away! As he didn't wait for us to rescue them!" Kouki argued.

"Well in our defense, we didn't know you were coming to get us out! And it was Ryusei's idea!" Sakuya remarked.

"Alright, I've had a rough day! Can we stop playing the blame game and focus on what's in front of us?" Ryusei said annoyed.

"More like what's behind us!" Tsurugi corrected him as he pointed over his shoulder at the agents coming their way.

"Remember how Mahiru ordered us to stay out of sight?" Kouki asked backing up.

"That was good advice!" Sakuya commented nodding as he grabbed his glaive.

"Why didn't we listen to him?" Alex asked sliding her flute out of her pocket.

"Why don't we ever listen to him?" Sakuya corrected.

"Because you're dumb!" Ryusei pointed out.

"Might I remind you that was your plan?" Sakuya snapped.

"Can we focus please?" Tetsu said getting his sword out.

~Somewhere else~

Misono had been running for the past half hour. Ducking into rooms, dodging the enemies. He had the last bomb which Mahiru had instructed him to place in the boss's quarters.

The boss's quarters were always found at the top of the building.

He rounded a corner and immediately jumped back as a hole had just been made in the wall.

"Geez, you can stop making holes in the walls you know. And I think we're going the wrong way."

"My angelic senses tell me it's this way!"

"Well your 'angelic' senses are wrong."

Misono walked up to the hole and looked through. He spotted Lucky holding Licht by the collar of his shirt and his hand in a tight fist.

"Lucky, Licht?" Misono called.

Lucky dropped his hold on Licht and walked over. "Misono! I thought you'd be meeting up with Mahiru and Mikuni?"

"I have a job to do first. I'm taking a bomb to the boss's quarters."

"Want some help?" Youtarou asked stepping into view with Gear.

"Sure. But Licht and Lucky should go and meet up with the others. And by the way you're going the wrong way. They should be on the second floor. This is the fourth floor." Misono explained as Gear and Youtarou climbed through the hole in the wall.