22

"I hate mornings"

"I hate mornings"

Eunha muttered, sitting next to Haechan on the cafe near their school.

"Tell me about it"

The boy sighed as he tried balancing a straw on top of his lips. Eunha furrowed her brows before following suit at what the other was doing.

"Oh look a pair of ducks"

They simultaneously glared at Jeno who only chuckled as he handed them their drinks.

"Where's Jaemin anyway?"

"Looking for your prince charming are we?"

"No DonghYUCK-he never misses Wednesday Morning Cafes"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes-stabbing his straw through the plastic lid.

"Wait you still like him?"

Jeno inquired, brows furrowed as he took a sip of his coffee-which unlike Jaemin's souls of the dead coffee actually tastes like coffee.

"A bit, why?"

Jeno bit his lip a frown on his face as he looked out the window.

"Nothing-just curious"

Silence consumed them before Haechan let out a yawn-stretching his arms as he looked at the wall clock.

"In exactly five minutes they'll close the gates we gotta go"

"So why weren't you in the cafe this morning?"

Eunha interrogated-a brow raised at her bestfriend.

"I had to take care of something"

"Stop"

The girl whined, swatting Jaemin's hand away as he ruffled her hair. Although that didn't stop the boy.

Eunha glared while she raised a fork in one hand and a butter knife in the other-both made of plastic.

"I will not hesitate to use these on you Jaem"

The said boy chuckled nervously-slowly re
treating his hand away from the girl.

"So how were your guys day?"

"We're in the same class dumbass"

Eunha pouted, dragging out a sigh before resting her head in between her arms.

"I was asking Jisung and Chenle"

"It was boring"

Chenle sighed, copying Eunha's actions earlier.

"Well this is boring"

Eunha hummed in agreement-her eyes sweeping across the table as she looked at the boys who were busy playing on their phone.

She stood up-stretching as she slung ber bag on her shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"Out to find someone to annoy byee~"

And she left-she honestly didn't have anyone she can think of annoying, besides the boys she doesn't really have that much close friends.

Mindlessly walking around the empty halls of her school. Without realizing she reached the rooftop.

Her hand outstretched as she pushed the door open-cold air greating her as a few strand of hair was swept towards her face.

She let out a sigh; taking in the view Seoul has to offer.

"It's calming right?"

"Oh my god who are you and what do you want?! I have a ballpen don't even try anything!"

She rambled off, her fingers wrapped around the said pen. The boy looked at her weirdly but chuckled nonetheless.

"I'm Shotaro, nice to meet you"

"Hi Shotaro...my name's Eunha"

The boy nodded returning to his place where he looked at the horizon.

"So why are you here?"

"Waiting for a friend"

He answered curtly, a grin on his face-his cheeks puffed up making Eunha resist the urge to squeeze them.

"Hey Taro-"

The door opened once again-revealing a boy Eunha knows all to well.

Renjun stood there a sketchbook in one hand, and earphones around his neck. His brow furrowed at the girl next to Shotaro.

"Eunha?"