00

She started to lose consciousness, her body becoming numb as it sustained more injuries

She started to lose consciousness, her body becoming numb as it sustained more injuries. Her world started spinning, her body has started to give up as she was tossed around.

One of them held her up by the neck, giggling as he stared at the girl's bruised face.

"It's such a waste, you were cute too doll face~"

He licked his lips seductively -or in this case creepily- his fingers trailing down the girl's skin. She tried fighting him but failed miserably as her body felt to numb to move.

She was starting to lose hope, but then everything stopped. She blinked for a second as the man was thrown off of her and into a nearby tree.

She felt her body free falling, her arms looking for any support before she fell into someone's chest.

"Who said you could touch her?"

She didn't need to look, the voice alone told her who the mystery hero was. His face twisted into anger, his golden eyes glaring at the werewolves infront of them.

"Sir"

One of them started, stalking closer to the couple. He growled under his breath, the vibration making her flinch.

"Sire please stop this, it was an orde-"

"FUCK OFF!"

Eunha gasped watching as the man was flung to the side. His arms wrapped around her as he enveloped her in a hug.

"Renjun wha-"

"Shut up and don't look...I don't want you to see me like this"

I don't want you to see me like this"