36

Eunha sighed as she smiled sadly, no one else was at school except for the graduating batch since they have a lot of exams

She had tried calling Mark using the telephone from the office but his phone was off, he was probably somewhere studying but Eunha had already circled the campus and no watermelon loving boy came into view.

She sighed again in defeat as she began her walk away from the school, she groaned-if it was any better she had forgotten her phone at home that day.

Oh how fate was playing with her, first she found out her crush had fallen in love wiht someone that wasn't her. She was left in the school with no one to get her-I mean she lived 30 minutes away.

"What was the worse that could happen right?"

As soon as the words left her mouth, she crouched down as she heard the roar of a thunder followed by heavy rain falling above her head.

She threw her hands up in the air as she felt beads of water fall down her head and trickle down her face.

She didn't waste anymore second and began running to the nearest shelter she could find-which happened to be a bookstore/cafe.

She went inside, a puddle starting under her feet-the slightly cold air making her shiver but it was better than outside isn't it?

"Eunha?"

The girl in question looked at the counter, imagine her surprise to see her japanese seatmate minding the register.

"Hi Taro!"

"What are you doing here? You're soaked! Did you run in the rain?"

Came the boy's inquiries, one may confuse him for a rapper because of the rapid fired questions directed to the girl.

Eunha shook her head yes, smiling greatfully as the boy ushered her to sit down on a stool next to the barista.

"Shotaro? Is this your friend?"

"Yes hyung"

The black haired male frowned at Eunha-which she could only assume was because of the puddle underneath the chair and seeping through the carpeted floors.

"I'm sorry for the mess-"

"What do you mean sorry? Shotaro, hun grab her a towel from the back please"

Kun turned to Eunha with a smile and a cup of hot choco that appeared out of nowhere.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry about the carpet"

"It's fine, I'll just have Xioajun clean it up"

He gave her another warm smile that honestly reminded Eunha of Jeno and Jaemin-speaking of the latter, well she hoped that he was having fun with his crush.

Shotaro returned later with a towel, handing it to Eunha who snuggled closer to its warmth.

She sipped the hot choco given to her by the elder male as she let out a sigh in comfort- the cafe was small but it was comfy, with bookshelves lining the walls and little chandeliers hanging up from the ceiling.

There were only a couple of people there and the rest, as Eunha could only guess, were staffs-really good looking ones too.

She could see herself getting lost in reading in here for a few hours, but now that wasn't her biggest problem.

The bell jingled signifying a new comer to the cafe making Eunha's head turn, an annoyed looking Renjun greeted her eyes.

He was shaking off the water from his umbrella before sauntering over the counter, Eunha raised her hand to say hi but he passed her too busy in whatever made him annoyed to notice the girl.

"Junnie why are you so late?"

"A bitch held me up"

"Renjun language"

Kun stated from infront Eunha, Renjun rolled his eyes. He looked at Kun then Eunha, then back at Kun before his gaze travelled permanently to Eunha.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Renjun your fucking language how many fucking times should I fucking tell you?"

"Ohhh! Kun snapped"

A wild Yangyang appeared.

Well not that Eunha knows his name, but he did look familiar. The white haired boy blinked at the girl- he gave the girl a smile.

"Hi, you're feeling much better right?"

Eunha raised a brow as if to question what the boy was talking about.

"Ouch how could you forget, after your boyfriend nagged me at the nurse's office"

"Did you change your hair color?"

"Yeah I did"

Eunha let out an 'ohh' as a way to terribly mask the fact that she forgot about the kid-I mean how could she forget the assistant that called Jaemin her boyfriend.

"I didn't recognize you 'cause you changed your hair color"

"Well I'm Liu Yangyang, nice to meet you"