51

"Thanks for today guys!"

Eunha called out from outside of Renjun's car as she peered at Shotaro, Xiaojun and Yangyang at the back seat.

"You're welcome at the cafe anytime Eunha!"

Yangyang smiled at her as he poked his head out the window, she took one last glance at them before her eyes lingered at Renjun's who stared back.

She felt her heart race again, maybe it was just nervousness getting to her-she couldn't possibly? Could she?

With one last wave she sighed as the car drove off her sight. She turned to look at the gate in front of her as she made her way inside.

"I'm home!"

She greeted, soon after she heard multiple footsteps followed by her auntie coming into view-her parents behind her.

"Eunha! My baby!"

"Auntie!"

She was engulfed into a hug, as Eunha tried to tap the woman to indicate the need for air.

"Auntie Byul, I need to breath"

"Oh I'm sorry honey!"

"It's ok, why are you here anyway?"

Byul looked at the girl, wide eyed as she placed her hand where her heart was-painting on the most offended look she can.

"You used to love it when I visit!"

She cried out in exaggeration as Eunha panicked as she led the woman to the sofa, her eyes switching back and forth from her parents to her auntie as if passing them the question she asked earlier.

"You got it wrong Auntie! I was just surprised"

"Of course you were! Anyways the reason why I'm here-"

"No!"

Eunha jumped back as her mother practically screamed out in disagreement. She shot her a questioning look, and to her dad who tried to stop them.

"Dad?"

"Sweetheart, go to your room-we'll explain everything ok"

She reluctantly nodded her head as she headed upstairs, Eunha could hear their whispers before it completely disappeared as she reached the second floor.

What was that about

She brushed the question off as she plopped down her bed, she let out another sigh as she stood up to change her clothes.

Everything that happened earlier was coming back to Eunha-first she got rejected by Jaemin, as expected. But the bright side was they were still best friends, that was how they were supposed to be anyway.

She went to the cafe owned by Renjun's brothers, and she got to know them really well. Eunha sighed as she addressed the new problem coming her way.

She felt her heart beat around him again, why was he always there when she needed him? It was like a sixth sense-it scared her, but it was oddly comforting that it was Renjun.

She sighed again as she laid back down on her bed, closing her eyes. Before shooting straight up again, her eyes widening as she remembered what he told her-maybe, just maybe it might help?

"Do you want to get over him?"

Eunha chuckled thinking that he was joking and she decided to humor him just a tad.

"And how do I do that?"

"Date me"

Eunha stared at the boy, perplexed- her mouth agape. She searched his eye for a lie, she couldn't find any but still uttered:

"Nice joke"

Renjun sighed stalking to where the girl sat. He placed his face just a couple of inches away from her, his hands placed on either side of her.

Eunha's eyes widened as she was now face to face with the boy-everything happened to fast.

She could feel her heart skip a beat, the room's lighting complimenting his face. His ice cold eyes staring at her, his jaw clearly defined.

Up close Eunha would still describe him as ethereal.

"I'm serious"

I hope ya'll are ready for increased EunJun moments🥴