57

The day rolled by fast and now she stood in front of their classroom waiting for Renjun to take her home as they planned

"Noona!"

Eunha turned to look at her left, stumbling back as she came to face Chenle who was only inches away from her.

"God Chenle Zhong! You want me to die early?"

"What of course not"

He whined with a pout, tugging at the girl's heart strings although she knew what a true devil he was (no pun intended). The next thing she knew he was beginning to stomp his feet like a child begging their parents for a toy.

"Noona, you haven't hung out with us in a whileeee"

Eunha's brows furrowed, staring bewildered at the child in front of her.

"I was literally with you this morning, for break and for lunch"

"Yeah but you were with Renjun hyung too"

"So?"

Chenle's pout deepened before he grinned, suddenly he turned Eunha around and hooked his arms around hers before dragging her away.

"What Chenle?!"

Her eyes wandered and she saw Renjun peeking out his head from the room, his eyes landing on her being dragged by Chenle.

"Zhong Chenle! What are you doing?"

As he was about to take step towards the both of them, the younger let out a peacock call-much to Eunha's dismay.

"Fear not 'cause back ups here! Haechan's Karate Chop Times 3"

Before Renjun could react he was already bonked in the head by Haechan, who was already running away with Chenle.

"What are the two of you doing! Stop!"

Eunha giggled, struggling from not wheezing at the look on Renjun's face when Haechan karate chopped him.

"Improvise kidnapping! Oh shit! Chenle hurry up!"

"Renjun hyung! It was all Haechan's idea!"

"Stop blaming me and start running!!"

"Did you get home safe?"

Eunha hummed in response as she opened the door to her residence, slipping her coat off as she gave it to a servant to hang.

"Yeah, you act as if I didn't use to ride with them"

"Well..."

"Have more faith in them"

She giggled before she heard Renjun sighed from the other end of the line. The male was stressed with Donghyuck and Chenle so to say, even after they had successfully 'kidnapped' her  they still pestered Renjun until he was out of sight.

"I would, if they had common sense not to drag a girl like she was a sack of potatoes"

"Renjun-ssi, I'm ok"

"Eunha-ssi, I still care about you even if our relationship is not real"

Eunha swore she could've fallen for the boy right then and there, but of course she knew he had to care so they'd be believable; it felt like a 100% silver bullet went through her heart, she chose to ignore it.

"So the almighty Renjun admits that he cares"

She heard another sigh from him as she snickered, she could only imagine the way his face contorts in faux disgust at her.

"Yeah yeah whatever sweetheart, I gotta go take care of yourself"

"Sure~"

She dragged out the last syllable before he hanged up the phone, she let out a sigh before staring ahead. Her gaze meeting the dark eyes of her aunt.

"Eunha we need to talk"