35

All their classes ended but Eunha sighed in defeat as she stayed behind with Yerin, Jaemin and Renjun in their school's library

"So what plot do you want our drama to have?"

"Hmm, how about a secret vampire-"

"That's already a Kdrama Jaemin"

Renjun butted in already knowing what the boy was talking about somehow, he heard from Eunha that he was obsessed with that series - well that was before the whole nurse's office incident.

"K fine, do you have anything better?"

"Mafia"

"We don't have enough members for that"

Jaemin shook his head, making Renjun roll his eyes. Yerin chuckled in amusement at the boys before turning to he quiet Eunha who seemed lost in thought.

"How about you Eunha? Any suggestions?"

The girl in question sat in thought for a moment before nodding.

"How about a girl in love with her bestfriend, and she find ways to get over him but they end up together?"

Well that sounds familiar, except the last part.

Eunha could only chuckle to herself as Yerin clapped her hands excitedly already ranting off about the scenes they could have.

They spent the next hours there brain storming on what to add-and hundreds of cheesy pick up lines from Jaemin later they were almost done.

"Can I see?"

Jaemin asked, already getting out of her seat and scooting next to Yerin. The girl turned her laptop a tad so Jaemin could see also.

But the thing was, Eunha watched them-her eyes glancing at Jaemin's which sparkled.

She could already see what would happen, she already knew it. From the way he was so attentive, would laugh at her jokes- or was it the way he told her those flirty lines?

She didn't even notice that she was staring until Renjun nudged her arm. Her attention turned to him, a brow raised as if to say what.

Renjun stared at her before shaking his head, mumbling a small 'nevermind'. It was torture, her heart constantly beating in her chest, and that awful feeling in her stomach as if she ate some bad Tuesday tacos.

They were finally done, after painfully watching Jaemin flirt with Yerin. Well she didn't blame the two of them-they didn't know.

Eunha wouldn't have it any other way-maybe this was a sign that she should stop, easier said than done.

They made it out of the library after cleaning up the little mess they made, Eunha looked at the time. It was half past five already-well one thing was for sure, she was going to miss her favorite anime.

She was once again pulled out of her thoughts when Jaemin pulled her aside- a lovesick smile on his features as he glanced at Yerin.

Eunha could only smile sadly, ofcourse she was right.

"You look blooming"

Jaemin opened his mouth to speak but only let out a giggle.

"How long?"

"What?"

"Jaem, you can't fool me-you love at first sight? right"

The boy in question could only giggle in response-of course he can't hide anything from his bestfriend. But for now that wasn't important to him.

"I'll fill you in later"

Eunha chuckled too, seeing her best friend this happy because of a girl. She was happy for him-opting to push down any pain and regret she felt because this wasn't about her.

"Ok you better, but honestly thought you and Jeno would end up together"

They shared a giggle, before Jaemin turned serious fiddling with his thumbs-suddenly the floor was way more interesting.

"Are you ok?"

"I know I said we'd go home together but-"

She cut him off, she honestly didn't want to hear him blabbering about the reasons he wanted to take Yerin home.

She didn't even want him to tell him how he fell in love with the girl, because it hurts, it really did.

"You don't have to say anything Jaem, go get your girl"

"Thank you Eun! You're really the best"

Jaemin pulled her in a hug, Eunha wanted to stay in his arms and savor the moment but he was already gone.

Eunha watched his back fade as he chased the girl he liked, and that girl wasn't her.