15

"Why do I not know of this?"

Eunha asked, brows together as her gaze once again traveled her friends. Jaemin looked away as he was the closest-not really wanting to be the one to explain.

Luckily for him Haechan had already began opening his mouth to explain-a pout on his lips as he watched the other two not really up for the task.

"You remember fifth grade right?"

"How could I forget? It was the first and last time I get separated from you guys"

Eunha grinned making the other three smile as well-Mark well he just disappeared in the middle of it.

"We met him in fifth grade, he wasn't really as he is now"

Eunha's brows furrowed-confusion creeping in her face the more she listened to the once unknown story.

"What do you mean?"

"He wasn't always that snobby-not that he is, but that's beside the point...anyways since we were new back then he showed us around and he became our friend"

The girl could only nod since she really didn't know what else to reply-yet a question crept in her mind as they sat there in silence.

"Why did you stop being friends?"

Jaemin sighed while Jeno avoided her gaze-Haechan gave her a pressed smile. Her eyes once again traveled the table as she sensed there was something they weren't telling her.

"Well?"

"We kinda..."

"Got into an argument-well more like us bullying him but that's beside the point"

Eunha's eyes widened at the information Jaemin spat out-she shook her head not wanting to believe what they were saying but the way they steered clear of her vision had her shaking her head.

"You mean to tell me you bullied someone who helped you?"

"It was harmless fun-"

"No Donghyuck! How could you! It might've been harmless fun to you but you hurt his feelings!"

The three boys opted in not saying anything anymore-their silence making Eunha purse her lips together.

"I love you guys, but that was disappointing"

She stood up to leave but was stopped when Jaemin grasped her wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm finding Renjun"

Eunha breathed out a sigh, hands on her hips as she lost count of how many times she had circled the school ground already

"Where could he be?"

"Who?"

"Ahh!"

All she could do was blindly swing her fist at the boy behind her, she opened her eyes seeing Renjun holding his jaw between his thumb and index finger.

A glare embedded towards her as a scowl adorned his pretty face.

"What was that for?"

He growled beneath his breath, his brows furrowed as she placed a hand on where her heart might be.

"I'm sorry! But you shouldn't creep up on people like that!"

"You're a werewolf anyone would assume you could hear my footsteps nearing you"

Eunha pouted as she can't really think of a comeback on the fact that the boy told her.

"Well since you're here-we need to talk"

"Didn't I tell you to meet me at the library for the project?"

Her brows furrowed together in confusion making the boy scowl at her again.

"The note"

Her eyes lit up in realization fishing the note out of her bag and opening it-the boy's neat handwriting greeting her.

"Wow even your writing is pretty"

"What?"

"What?"

Renjun stared at her with a blank face-unamused with the events taking place.

"What did you need anyway?"

"About Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan"

Renjun raised a brow as he leaned to a pillar that happened to magically appear.

"What about them?"

"I'm sorry for whatever they might've done to you"

A humored laugh let his lips-he threw his head back as if the girl had just told the funniest joke.

Her brows furrowed again for the hundredth time that day-her eyes scanning the boy.

His laughing seized-his head rolling forward as he looked down the girl with a glare, a dry chuckle escaping his throat making a shiver run down her spine from the way he did so.

"You shouldn't say sorry for something someone else did"

He turned around taking a few steps away from the girl before stopping- glancing over his shoulder to take a brief look at her.

"Besides-I don't think it's any of your business"

With his final words he began walking away again before disappearing from her view as he rounded the corner.

A frown etched on her lips as she stood there-the way he looked at her with cold eyes still replying on the back of her mind.

whoops I finally updated this HAHAHA