42

Eunha woke up the next morning with the sun shining on her eyes, she sat up stretching her arm as she looked at her surroundings

A slight breeze swaying her hair to the side, the girl squinted her eyes at the brightness of the sun before letting out a groan-stretching her muscles that are definitely hurting.

She looked beside her, her face turning crimson red at the sight of Renjun curled up right next to her-an arm out stretched-which she realized she used as a pillow.

"A-Ahhh!"

"What?! Where are the aliens?!"

Renjun stood up from his sleeping position, looking left and right before his sight landed on the girl.

"Oh- it's just you"

"What do you mean by that?!"

An irk mark grew on her forehead as she stared at the boy, face still flushed because of their position when they slept.

Renjun let out a sigh before falling on his back, the gras softening his fall somehow. Eunha looked at him, his long lashes, his perfect skin, his plump lips, and his long fingers that blocked the sun from his view.

This is totally not fair, how the fu-

She sweat dropped at her own thoughts before falling back down next to Renjun, the air blew coldly making her sigh in peace as the sun shone on her skin.

"Renjun"

"Hmm?"

"Don't we have school today?"

The boy stood up abruptly once again, looking alarmed before his facial expressions softened as he lied back down.

"They're already halfway by the day already, it'd be weird if we both showed up together"

"Why we're friends, aren't we?"

"That's a fact even I didn't know"

Renjun chuckled, knowing full well that the girl sported an offended look without even glancing at her.

"Still so rudeu"

There was another moment of silence, something the both of them enjoyed when they were here in their hideout together.

Well at least before the peaceful ambiance was once again broken by Eunha.

"What time is it?"

Renjun glanced at the watch on his wrist, pursing his lips together.

"Quarter to 1"

"Wait what?!"

He turned to look at the girl, their faces meeting as his eyes widened- she was oblivious of course by the fact that he was looking at her too.

How was he supposed to know that Eunha was already facing towards him. The girl in question, was doing some kind of math in her hands as if counting the hours she's been asleep.

"Wait so how long was I asleep?"

"I thought you were counting that?"

"Ahe, yeah fuck math"

She giggled as she looked back at Renjun, a small smile on her lips-the slight pink hue on her cheeks not going by unnoticed by him.

"You do know you slept at 4 am right?"

"Oh-wait shit! My parents!"

Eunha abruptly stood up, attempting to run back towards the direction of her house before she was stopped by Renjun.

"I already told Chenle to tell them"

The girl furrowed her brows at the mention of the younger boy- since when where they close? And that was the question she asked.

"Ah, I helped him out that one time and he just stuck with me I guess?"

"Somehow that sounds familiar"

"Oh it reminds you of a certain clingy someone doesn't it?"

Renjun glared at her to which she just returned a giggle to, she stared off into the distance. The flowers, grass and leaves dancing to the beat of the wind-she could hear water running not far from where they were.

"Be honest do you want to go back right now?"

"...No- I don't"

"Welp, let's go then"

Some EunJun moments because Eunha's heartbroken😭