24

Eunha sighed looking at the empty seat infront of her-the seat once occupied by the one and only Huang Renjun

Who didn't show up for school for a few days now. She didn't really care why she got all worked up about the simple fact that her one sided friend suddenly disappeared like that.

It felt normal to care for someone that way-given she grew up with six boys who are best friends with trouble, sometimes; most of the times.

"As all of you probably already know, we are having new seating arrangements!"

The unusually cheerful dryad announced waving their seating plans in front of the whole class. Eunha could only sighed again hearing the groans of protests from the creatures she calls her classmates.

She couldn't care less-it's not like he was going to put her up with her friends. Her head in the clouds as the teacher listed off their new seats.

And she sighed yet again, groaning to herself this time turning her attention to the blur of students who are getting up and exchanging places.

"Kang Eunha, behind Lee Jeno"

The girl perked up at the familiar name-her eyes immediately scanning the room for the boy. Her eyes landing on his bleached nearly white hair.

She felt like face palming, she wouldn't eve be surprised anymore if they went bald with the amount of hair coloring they were doing.

But she had no time to complain as the dryad yelled out to her attention.

"Eunha! Hurry up"

"Yes sir!"

She yelled back, doing a little dance as she sashayed her way to her friends.  Once again reunited even though they were practically at the center of class.

Jeno in between Jaemin and an unknown girl.

Behing her was Haechan with more of their classmates who he seemed to already be close with-no surprise there.

Eunha was left in the middle, two empty seats beside her yet again. She grumbled under her breath a pout on her lips as the boys infront only laughed at her misery.

"Does he have a fetish with me being alone?"

"Hey atleast you're with us now"

Haechan chuckled, playing with a strand of her hair-his fingers doing and undoing braids into her long hair.

"I'm sure he would leave that seat  empty without a reason Eun"

The girl in question only shrugged, placing her head down her folded arms. A groan eliciting from her lips.

Class was dragging on as boring as it could be, and Eunha could swear the only thing she could see was Jaemin and Jeno who were busy whispering about a seemingly important discussion.

Having enough boringness for that day, she turned towards Jeno's right where a girl was seated. Sher tapped her shoulder, watching as she slowly turned her attention from the board towards her.

"Hi I'm Eunha, what's your name?"

"Hyorin, Kim Hyorin"

"Well it's nice to meet you Hyorin!"

From the corner of her eye Eunha could swear she saw Haechan roll his eyes.

What was up with the boy? She had no clue-it's not like she can read minds. Well not her but one of the boys infront of her can.

 Well not her but one of the boys infront of her can

"Jaemmm come on just this once!"

Her whines echoed through the halls of her houes-where she and the vampire were spending time together like they always do.

"Why do you need me to read Haechan's mind?"

"He's hiding something I can feel it-I know it's invasion of privacy but I got to know!"

Jaemin sat on her bed in thought-letting out a sigh before letting his body fall on her soft mattress.

He rolled to his side, his eyes scanning the girl as he fingers wrapped around the controller connected to the game she was playing.

"Don't tell him I told you"

Eunha nodded, pausing her games for a second and meeting his eyes.

"He has a crush on a certain someone"