06

"I don't get the reason why I should dress up"

Eunha sighed, watching as Rowa rummaged through her clothes. Her body was wrapped in the velvet robe, her hair tied up into a messy bun.

"Because the Eastern tribe had finally agreed to an alliance!"

"Wait I thought we were at war with them?"

Rowa shrugged, proceeding to pull out a red gown from the number of black clothes the girl had.

"Seriously Eunha, go shopping for clothes"

"We both know I'd end up buying black again Rowa"

The said girl sighed, before ushering Eunha to change.

"Hurry up...the party's already starting, if you need anything I'll be downstairs"

Eunha frowned but nodded nonetheless, she felt pity for her friend. Being born an omega can be a hastle.

They don't have much privilage as the tradition dictates. They only listen to the orders of the alpha they serve.

She knew Rowa was no exception, yet she wanted to maybe do something for her friends in the near future.

But then again, she'd either have to marry an alpha or become alpha if she wanted to do any changes.

Eunha sighed, softly patting the large skirt. She did a light make-up, clipping on her earrings.

She looked at herself through the mirror, making sure she would atleast look presentable. She secured her shoes beneath her feet, standing up before lightly stumbling.

"How the fuck can people walk with heels?"

She groaned, doing her best to make it out her room and down the hall. The distant sound of music can be heard across the entire mansion.

The sound of thunder made her yelp as lighting shone through the window at the end of the hallway.

Why would they hold a party while there's a storm?!

Eunha sneered, walking faster as she neared the venue. She looked down at the hand railing, seeing nobles from every creature she could think of.

She made her way down the stairs and next to the man she called her father.

"There she is!"

He let out a hefty laugh, wrapping an arm around the girl and showing her off to his various friends.

"Dad can I talk to you?"

The gentlemen at the table turned towards the girl. Haneul nodded at his daughter.

"Excuse me, seems like urgent business"

He mumbled the last part to his coulleges, letting her pull him off as the sound of chuckles faded.

"What is it sweetheart?"

"You didn't tell me what this party was about"

"Well I uh-"

He stalled, doing various hand gestures as he took a sip of his champagne.

"Dad?"

"It's a truce between the Eastern tribe and us"

"Well that's great!"

Eunha beemed at her father, but it dropped once she saw his face. He rarely held a serious expression, and if he did that meant he was hiding something.

"There's a catch isn't there?"

"You don't have to worry about that princess, your old man's got this"

Haneul winked at her before strutting off to replace the now empty glass of champagne.