56

"Pardon?"

"Pardon?"

Jeno gawked at the awfully suspicious couple in front of them. Jaemin had called all of them to school even though it was still half an hour away before classes.

"Let me repeat for the 19th time, we're dating"

"You and Renjun hyung?"

"Yes Jisung"

The boy pouted mumbling that they didn't even let him finish.

Eunha gulped as she started to fiddle with her fingers, picking on the callous around her nails. Renjun's gaze turned to her then to her hand, intertwining his with hers again.

Chenle gagged at the interaction, Jeno was still suspicious, Jaemin was well being Jaemin, meanwhile the other three didn't even notice.

"Well, we can't really question her if her type is someone not prettier than me"

"Yah-"

"Ahhh Renjunnie cutie"

The boy in question stared at Haechan in disgust, he slightly hated the idea of being friends with those three again. Especially Jaemin-but he had to if this fake dating was going to work, although he wasn't sure how getting along with them could affect everything.

But he guessed the reason that Eunha had agreed to it in the first place is because of Jaemin.

And he needed to befriend him to make sure this was going to work, HIS plan was going to work. Even if it meant playing house with the girl. But of course he knew to be careful around Jaemin, just one slip up and the prince of darkness can read his mind.

"So Renjun what did you find in Eunha?"

Jaemin raised his brow as he glared at the alpha, Renjun would've been intimidated if he was a normal human being; but he wasn't so he just scoffed at the boy before tightening his hold on Eunha's hand.

"Do I need a reason?"

He threw back the question at Jaemin, but he sighed knowing that the boy wouldn't back down easy.

"If I did, maybe it was because she dared approach me even if I pushed her away. She smiled at me first when no one would..."

Renjun paused for a bit, biting his bottom lip as he felt all their eyes on him.

"I felt fuzzy whenever I was with her, especially when she smiles when it's just the two of us. How she trusts me with things ya'll don't even know about-"

"Ok enough gosh, we get it we're single"

Chenle grumbled stopping the boy from his rant about Eunha- Renjun rolled his eyes, gaze stopping at the girl beside him.

She was beet red making him smirk, oh now she had the audacity to blush when she was the one who suggested this?

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"W-what? Stop looking at me"

"You stared first"

Renjun sneered, amusement twinkling in his eyes as the girl pulled her hand away from his grasp; trying desperately to hide her blushing face.

He giggled, eyeing the six who remain staring at them before taking Eunha's hand in his again.

"If you excuse us, we'll get to class first"

They watched as he dragged a still-blushing-Eunha away, mouth falling on the floor as Haechan was the first one to utter.

"That wasn't a sarcastic giggle, was it?"

Hello everyone and welcome back to my channur! Hdkshaka kidding aside I know I haven't updated in months and some of you might've already archived this story

BUT GUESS WHO'S BACK? Yez das right 'tis I! No more excuses, vacation has started and so have updates for my books! I hope ya'll continue to have fun reading and see ya in the next chapter adieu🦋