41

Eunha couldn't help the sobs escaping her mouth as she hunched over the oak tree, the place where she and Renjun would often meet-and she hoped that it was one of those nights that Renjun was a no show

Her heart throbbing with the pain of what happened.

He loves someone else.

Playing in her head like a broken record, making her feel worse than before. She heaved in large breaths of air, her hands shaking as she wiped the remaining tears cascading down her cheeks.

She felt empty, she wanted to cry more, she wanted to let it all out but there she was curled up on the foot of the oak tree.

Eunha lost track of how many minutes or hours she stayed there, she certainly didn't want to go back. Going back meant seeing Jaemin again.

And if she wasn't dumb enough she forgot her phone, so she can't contact Rowa, she also didn't know where Hyorin lived- and she certainly doesn't want to see any of the other boys yet.

She shivered from the cold again, her heart still tugging at her but her mind began to become at ease when lavender and roses infiltrated her senses.

"What are you doing here, I thought I saw Jaemin and the others at your house"

Eunha felt herself stiffen at his name, which didn't go unnoticed by Renjun- who was in the middle of taking off his hoodie, only to reveal another sweater that he was wearing.

"How many of my clothes are with you already?"

The girl chuckled thanking the boy as she took his hoodie, the warmth making her snuggle closer to the soft piece of fabric.

"I'll return them I promise"

They stayed there in silence for a minute before Renjun sat down beside the girl, the unknown rendezvouses they had might be another factor on why they were so close now.

"So what happened?"

"Well, first of Jaemin has a date with Yerin this weekend"

"Ouch"

The boy mumbled making Eunha giggle as she looked up the vast galaxy.

"yeah I know thanks for sympathizing with me"

"Believe me sweetheart, I didn't expect it either"

The girl giggled once again, looking at Renjun before lookng back up the sky. her smile falling off her face instantly as she fiddled with her fingers.

"And I-uhm you know I told Jaemin I like him"

"What did he say?"

"I kinda didn't let him answer I ran out"

Renjun puffed out air at the girl's response, he wrapped an arm around the girl as he pulled her head towards his chest.

"You're kinda dumb"

"I know"

The both of them stayed in that position, neither complaining about it- for some reason it calmed Eunha down.

Well as calm as she can be because the tears in the corner of her eyes was there again.

"Does it hurt? That Jaemin likes someone else?"

It took her almost a few minutes to respond, of course it was hurting her- but somehow admitting it was much more difficult than she could imagine, maybe it was because of her pride.

"Yes, it does"

She could feel tears streaming down her face again, she clutched on Renjun hoodie- removing herself from his embrace as she pulled the hood over her head, pulling the strings to hide her face.

Renjun looked at the girl beside him, letting out a sigh as he rested his palm on top of the girl's head.

"It's inevitable to hurt, you don't have to hide the fact that you're hurting- if you think the world will judge you then come to me"

Eunha looked up, her eyes meeting with Renjun who gave her the faintest smile. Her heart throbbed once more - she never really told Jaemin or the others about her problems they just find out somehow.

It was difficult for her to open up to someone, but somehow the boy infront of her made her feel safe- made her feel that she could be vulnerable infront of him.

"If they won't listen then I will, I'd shield your tears until you can get back up again"

And she broke down into tears on the boy's arm, lavender and roses filling her night with comfort and love.

Unrequited love squad assemble😭