03

Eunha watched as her friends approached her, taking in the vampire as he was taking in the lead

Eunha watched as her friends approached her, taking in the vampire as he was taking in the lead. It was not long before they had reached her, followed by the eyes of every other female in the room.

"Yo!"

"I really hate how Mr. Jung placed you in a corner far from us!"

Eunha rolled her eyes, sighing as she ran a hand through her hair.

"You know how dryads are, besides none of us would focus if we were all together"

All of them agreed muttering that she had a point. All laughter seized though as she felt herself stumbling forward.

Grabbing any nearby object-which happened to be Jaemin-Eunha supported herself. She turned around to be face to face with the human earlier.

She had an apologetic look but the glare in her eyes told Eunha that it wasn't true.

"Aw I'm sorry I didn't mean too"

"Yeah sure"

Jisung scoffed out from behind all of them, he was staying close to Chenle as per usual. The both of them were waiting outside the elder's classroom as they were dismissed earlier, so they just invited themselves in.

"Ok fine maybe I'm not! What are you going to do about it huh? With a snap of a finger I could report all o-"

Eunha's hair fell to her face as the sudden gush of wind had past everyone. The demon infront of them was slowly showing his wings.

The gold embedded on it's structure and the jet black feathers symbolised his power.

"Look I really want to eat now and you're holding us up so could you please quiet down?"

With another wind Chenle returned back to his place next to Jisung. The angel scolded him to be nice a bit, though he himself wanted to tell the girl to shut up.

"Look here honey, you could report us all you want but this big bad wolf has photographic memory"

"So?"

"Please I could have my friend pull it out and show it"

Jisung scrunched his nose.

"That sounds gruesome"

Eunha lightly laughed at the boy's statement. Admitting to herself that it was true before her glare returned to the girl.

"Jaem, do me a favor you know what to do"

Jaemin gave a curt nod, standing up from being seated at a table. His eyes flashed red as everyone else looked away.

Without another word Jaemin's eyes began to go back to normal. Watching as the human looked dazed and out of it.

"You saw a ghost"

"Wait I though only grim reapers could do that?"

"Yeah I just wanted to try it"

All of them began to exit the room, following Eunha and Jaemin who were in their own heated discussion about grim reapers.

Golden eyes began to watch them carefully, analyzing each and every one of them. His phome vibrated in his pockets, he leaned against the wall.

He took out his phone and answered once he saw the caller id.

"How are the targets?"

"They're alright sir"

"Good, I want you to keep a close eye on them until I can get closer"

"Yes sir"

"Go back to your mission now you pest!"

"Affirmative"

He seethed out, he exited the call sighing as he placed his phone back to it's original place.