46

"Thank you again Renjun"

The both of them now sat on his car, on their way home with the sky painted shades of pink and orange. They had spent an awful lot of time in the amusement park but it was worth it.

They rode a lot of rides and if there's something that Eunha learned about him, Renjun was a sweetheart- I mean if it isn't that obvious already.

"Yeah sure"

Was Renjun's short reply as he focused on the road, his eyes ever so fleetingly gazing at her while his fingers gripped the steering wheel.

It wasn't long until they reached the familiar entrance of Eunha's residence- she could only grimace about the events that had recently happened there, the way she blurted out her feelings and fled.

She bit her lip, puffing out a small amount of air. He looked at her, pursing his lips together as he patted her back.

"加油"

Eunha rolled her eyes at the snicker in his voice, if he didn't help her then she might've threw his ass off the ocean a few hours ago.

"Thanks Renjun, yeah really thanks for the cheer"

The boy in question only snickered once again at the annoyance in the girl's tone. He waved his hands infront of him.

"No, but seriously- call me if he fights you"

"Jaemin would never do that"

"I know, I didn't mean a fist fight idiot"

Eunha waved off the boy as his car drove off- something she recently found that she was doing more often.

Trudging up the steps until she reached her front door, she removed her shoes-putting on her slippers that was probably waiting for her since last night.

As soon as she stepped on her living room she was engulfed into a hug by Rowa- the omega had a frown on her lips, her brows furrowed as she looked at Eunha.

"Where have you been?!"

"Just somewhere"

Rowa sighed as she pursed her lips together knowing full well that she wasn't going to get an answer from the girl as soon as she was like this.

"Haechan's here"

"W-what?"

Eunha stammered as she was pushed back into the living room, nothing much has changed except that the boys were gone except for Haechan who sat on the couch.

"Eunha!"

He greeted standing up from his position, the girl in question stayed rooted on her spot- biting her lower lip as she felt nervousness hammering through her veins.

"Hey"

"You idiot you had us worried!"

"Was he worried too?"

He looked at her in the eyes, sympathy swarming in them as Eunha wanted to look away. She didn't want a constant reminder of how she fucked up a perfectly good one sided love.

"He was"

She sucked in her breath collapsing in Haechan's arms as she felt like crying again.

"I'll handle her, thanks Rowa"

The omega nodded, giving the duo one last glance before scurrying off to do her duties around the house.

Eunha felt her feet being lifted off the ground as Haechan carried her off to her room.

"You really are an idiot"

加油= Jīa yóu

Please don't kill me if it's wrong, blame google😗